Forums

Help › Forums

April MPI - Jarid wins!

Wed, May 20 2009 4:52 PM (148 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 12:26 PM

Yeah, it's a little too late to get involved now.

There's a lot of other ones getting to start soon.  I'd recommend checking out the Community Tournament Calendar for more details about them.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2009 12:20 PM

Congrats to today's qualifiers dacsyr1, Wags66, TaterNater & NBrenner!

AM: 25 of the 36 spots have been filled.  11 more players still to enter scores!

HACK: 3 of the 8 spots have been filled.  5 more players still to enter scores!

• newzeeland
    21 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 4:17 AM

Ni Nivlac,

- 1, If it's not enough, thanks for the support and your patience and good luck for the Tournement.

NZ

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2009 9:38 AM

Qualifying has officially ended.  I'm just waiting on the official results from WGT so I can verify the scores.  Please sit tight for a few days. 

Bracket and pairings will be announced very soon!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2009 11:00 AM

Oh yes, one other thing.

The WGT has switched the multiplayer format to play the Back 9 instead of the Front 9.

All matches will obviously have to be played on the back 9 (twice for 18 hole matches).

Also, Amateur tier results verified!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 4:27 PM

There are still a few Hack scores that need to be verified because they were pushed off the 5 page leaderboard. 

We're looking at an approximate start date of April 10th for Play-In Matches.

Jarid and I are throwing together a last minute "pick 'em" for this tournament in honor of March Madness.  Before the start of the tournament, all WGT members will be able to fill out brackets to try and predict the winners!  The player who wins the most points with their entry will receive WGT Gear! 

You don't have to be playing in the tournament in order to get in on the pick 'em, so tell everyone!  There will only be a few days to fill out your bracket.

Stay tuned!

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 5:34 PM

march madness brackets    cool idea

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 5:59 PM

lol, that's a great idea with the bracket picking.

It should give the tourny more outside interest (as in those not in, or eliminated from it).

• buckeyes4life
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 4:09 AM

Say you are up 4 with 3 holes left do you just quit or do you finish out the round? 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 9:09 AM

You can finish out the round if you want out of courtesy.  That's up to you really, but the official result would go down as you winning 4&3 regardless of what might happen after that.

RSS