Forums

Help › Forums

Is there any roadside assistance out there?

Fri, Feb 19 2010 5:19 AM (5 replies)
  • expiredloch
    362 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 3:58 AM

I recently attained Master status and for the first few days was going really well. I was travelling along the highway, the weather was fine and the "car" was in perfect mechanical condition. 

Suddenly a "tyre" blew and I ended up on the verge. Not only that but  I´ve found steering defects!! :(

Is there a fellow Master mechanic out there who´d have the time and patience to look at the engine and other working parts and get me back on the straight and narrow?.

My sincere thanks go out to Iceats who did just that for me when I was a struggling Hack and I´ve never forgotten the roadside assistance I got back then. A gent of the first order.

It´s coming on to rain, so I´ll sit in the car and hope some good Samaritan will come along soon.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 5:27 AM

Congratulations and thank you for purchasing our new high performance Ping G10 vehicle on February 11th. 

Our records show you also have added the G10 Master driver 8.0 and 3W 14.0 long distance performance enhancement options, as well as the TM Burner 3H 20.0 and the TM Z Satin Pro 54 traction recovery options.

We assure you there is no "steering defect" our product and suggest the high performance and response characteristics of our vehicle will take more than 7 days to become accustomed.

Your newly acquired access to the Master track has also been problematic for our new customers.  This course is much different and more difficult than the Pro track you have been driving.  Please run numerous practice laps with your new vehicle before entering competition.

Our free roadside assistance plan activates once you have read and thoroughly understood our Ping G10 Owners Manual, and become accustomed to the high performance of your new vehicle by running many, many, practice laps.

Thank you again for buying our Ping G10 vehicle and we assure you that in time, with practice, you will attain the benefits.

Ping G10 Customer Service

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 9:18 AM
    Very nicely done Andy and quite accurate I believe :)
  • expiredloch
    362 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 11:19 AM

Dear Ping Customer Service,

What can I say? Your after sales response has put the AA , RAC, and Green Flag breakdown services to shame. Please thank that nice young man for "throwing" the manual to me as he sped by. A large bath towel to dry me off and a gentle push from behind would have helped but anyway I´m only a budget member at the moment.
    Well, I´ve tackled only part of the large tome left with me but lo and behold, I managed to get started again and would recommend your service to anyone.
    I have done away with the so called "mechanic" I received with the vehicle because he´s been invariably wrong regarding his advice on the distances and approach and now relying on my own albeit limited knowledge of the way the vehicle responds to various circumstances.
    As far as joining the Lewis Hamiltons and Jensen Buttons are concerned I know my limitations and will learn to walk before i can run with this new, sleek, powerful machine but will regularly ensure that she is regularly serviced and change parts at the given mileage.
    Signed,
    Happy motorist.   

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 4:13 PM

Dear Mr Expiredloch,

Re: Faulty Mechanic

Be advised we have issued a service recall to replace your "mechanic".  Please verify your current "mechanic" matches the following description:

If this is your mechanic, please visit your dealer and it will be quickly replaced by this new mechanic.

We apologize for whatever inconvenience this causes.

Ping G10 Customer Servicee

• expiredloch
    362 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 5:19 AM

Dear Ping,

I have to say, your after-sales service is second to none and thank you for your speedy response with regard to the replacement of my "mechanic".

To be truthful I would prefer to abstain from taking this gentleman on. I believe that shortly he will have his hands full coping with his present employer!

I´ve been thumbing through the "Yellow pages" and came up with list of  "mechanics" and what a selection I found. My choice, (who would only accept the interview in a first class restaurant over the finest cuisine and wines) is shown below.

I would greatly appreciate your advice regarding the acceptability of my new mechanic by the PGA and other golfing organisations.

Many thanks.

Yours hopefully,

Expiredloch .

Marilyn Monroe photos

RSS