Forums

Help › Forums

Kudorial Tutorial

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 24 2009 9:40 PM (8 replies)
  • Kid_Brewer
    8 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2009 8:29 AM

The putting tutorial by WGTalex was extremely informative and answered several questions I had.  It also drives home the saying that anything done well looks easy.  But as I watched it I couldn't help wondering how many takes were necessary to get that clip.

[I'd be interested in seeing the outtakes.]

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2009 1:14 PM

Thanks, we're glad you find it helpful. Unfortunately we didn't keep the outtakes... :)

• Kid_Brewer
    8 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2009 11:02 AM

WGT GreenBeing quite the tyro, there is much about the game that I have to learn.  Like, what do those numbers mean on the green and how can they help me.

• nhlett
    64 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2009 2:50 PM

I asked the same question not long ago and got a great answer from nivlac

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/874.aspx

nhlett

• Kid_Brewer
    8 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2009 8:49 AM

Thanks for the referral . . . and, I almost understand the answer.  I guess the bottom line is that there is still much that I have to learn.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2009 7:30 PM

Where exactly are these numbers?  I've never seen anything like them when I play.  Is this something only amatuers get to see and not hacks?  Or is this only available in "paid" tourneys?

• Laseter
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2009 1:07 PM

Numbers on the green?...I have not seen them either...love to hear about it.

• RobNJ
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2009 2:09 PM

To see the numbers make sure you turn on the Hole Information option.  You'll get hints about teach hole, depth and width of the green, etc.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2009 9:40 PM

RobNJ-

Thank you, just found it.  Now I just have to figure out how it can help me lower my score.

Thanks again.

RSS