Forums

Help › Forums

hack amateur pro master what are the averages?

Mon, Apr 24 2023 9:25 AM (143 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 8:44 PM

Wow this thread doesn't die!  Almost a year old with 1, 3, 1 and 4 month gaps in the posts!  Good to see people using the search function... but wow!

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 4:01 PM

i think  ur  off on your  comment i,m  a master was  at  67 shot a couple rounds 1 to 2 over  par and  shot  up  to  a  73  in the last couple days   shot 3 under  and  2 under par  and   hardly moved  from  a 73 whats  up  with that ????

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 4:26 PM

slotster:

i think  ur  off on your  comment i,m  a master was  at  67 shot a couple rounds 1 to 2 over  par and  shot  up  to  a  73  in the last couple days   shot 3 under  and  2 under par  and   hardly moved  from  a 73 whats  up  with that ????

No slotser that is correct - the new avg is only based on rounds played in your new tier

• BenE8
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 4:49 AM

my average is 73.25 but I'm still an 'amateur', why haven't I gone up to pro or whatever is next?

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 3:07 PM

well i didn.t see the answer i was  looking  for  as far  as tiers there  has to be  a specific average for  each  tier do you know what they  are and for how many rounds do you have to hold this average  before advancing to next tier???

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 3:10 PM

well how many rounds  are there in  a tier and what average  do u need to move to  next  tier???

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 11:52 PM

slotster:

well how many rounds  are there in  a tier and what average  do u need to move to  next  tier???

WGT don't like giving out such information - moving up a tier in this system comes a bit more slowly ... but isn't that a good thing. Funny thing is you'll see a lot of hackers running around with averages of 64.

• Lestar5
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 2:20 PM
    Yes, you can take the survey's everyday...However, sometimes they will not let you finish and will tell you "sorry, but you did not qualify for this survey". Just keep trying and you will eventually complete one and get the credits. I have never spent a cent on equipment and have a full set of advanced clubs I bought from the pro shop. I take the survey's so I can buy new balls etc... Hope that helps. Lestar5
  • founderbunker
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 10:30 PM

Thats sounds about right I am a tour pro with a 68.56 average and was wondering when it would happen mainly due to the fact will need a longer driver. Not being overkeen to spend money will wait till i get there but play stroke play most days.

RSS