Help › Forums

ripped off drives and putts

Wed, Mar 21 2012 7:17 AM (27 replies)
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 10:23 PM

b0geybuster:

harley1584:

how do you tell wgt they ripped you off. got putts and long drives that never registered?

send them an e-mail, but remember they must be in ranked rounds, and the round must be compelted.

cheers,

b0gey

I would have 196 holes in one if the ball had rolled into the hole instead of stopping 52 feet short and left, in the water. What a ripoff!

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 10:30 PM

gbcolesup:

The world golf tour are manipulaters out to get your money by making you purchase clubs and balls then through their secret manipulation by using cross site scripting or XSS they control your game because the world golf tour has your billing information that way they can manipulate your game.  Many honest people are being duped by the world golf tour.  I posted an early blog and wgt took the post off line so no one would be the wiser or be suspicious of the illegal manipulation. 

gbcolesup

You remind me of this guy I knew.  His name was Morris Rahn but everybody just called him "Mo" for short.  Yep.  Good ol' Mo Rahn!

just sayin'

d.  :)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 12:10 AM

I take it these must be long putts as this is the golf travels section.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 5:48 AM

gbcolesup:

The world golf tour are manipulaters out to get your money by making you purchase clubs and balls then through their secret manipulation by using cross site scripting or XSS they control your game because the world golf tour has your billing information that way they can manipulate your game.  Many honest people are being duped by the world golf tour.  I posted an early blog and wgt took the post off line so no one would be the wiser or be suspicious of the illegal manipulation. 

gbcolesup

MUWAHAHAHAH I got him again........

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 11:29 PM

Interesting..........but, WTG is not ripping ME off.  Because, I refuse to "upgrade" my golf equipment.  Not going to spend $$$.  But, I may spend the time to watch videos and do some surveys (for credits)..........another WTG member told me that's how HE got a better driver & better irons.  But, in case nobody has realize it yet......this WTG golfing website is a "business".....and I feel sure a very successful business!  How many members are there?...anyone know?....I think I saw a figure of about 9,000+ Worldwide.  Notice the "banner ADS" on many of the pages?  This is a fantastic golfing website...very professional.  Except for a couple of the courses, the graphics are incredibly realistic. As a professional Landscape Architect...I can really appreciate the graphics (from the various perspectives).  I'm enjoying playing here...but, I have to admit...without golf equipment "upgrades"...every course is pretty challenging...at least for ME. I will add this...am I the only member who wonders if at least "some" of the very attractive female members are "real"?...or are they just there to attract "male" golfers to this site?....just wondering. I do feel "sure" that some of the photos (for both females & women) are not "real"...but, WTG really doesn't have much control, if any, concerning that issue.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 12:02 AM

BOBTX61:
    How many members are there?...anyone know?....I think I saw a figure of about 9,000+ Worldwide.  

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 11:35 AM

WOW..........4.712,487 members!  OK, now I'm really "curious".  Anyone know how much $$$ the average WGT member has spent to get to the "LEGEND" level?  Because, there's just NO WAY you can get there using "starter equiipment".....you have to "upgrade" your equipment to allow you to be at the top of your game.....to get those birdies & eagles...those very long drives...and accurate putting.  Well, all I know is...this HAS to be the #1 virtual golfing website on the Internet...hands down!  The creators of this website have done a SUPER job with it.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 1:13 PM

BOBTX61:
    4.712,487 members! 

Sheesh, about half that number show up on the first tee on Saturday morning at my local public course!  And a third of them look like they've never played golf before... except to hit a driver on the range or play miniature golf.

I'm guessing the average golfer on here spends about $100 - $150 to get to Legend.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 2:26 PM

Thanks!......I've only been a WGT member for 2-1/2 mos....so, I was just wondering about this issue.  That estimate is not bad at all.  I've just come to understand that if you ever expect to get anywhere NEAR that "Legend Tier".....you'll have to upgrade to better clubs and balls.  And...I like those "vapor trail balls"....very cool...and very helpful to watch those replays (the vapor trails help).  If I hit a really good or very poor shot...I'll look at the review and try to see what I did right or wrong.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 4:26 PM

piztaker:

But sadly, 30-50% of those are likely multi-accounters.

RSS