Winter Olympics 2010!

Sun, Feb 28 2010 8:08 PM (59 replies)
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 4:13 AM
    Germany leads the medal count right now:D regards
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 6:16 AM

You know you're hardcore Canadian when.....

What do you get when you mix hockey, with snowboard cross and the luge???  See for yourself.... This should the next olympic event added!!!

(Now if we could just get Ovi to take a run at this before the final LOL)

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2010 6:24 AM

Did they book Corey Hart for the closing ceremonies?

Now that would much more impressive than the opening ceremonies, particularly if the whole crowd was rockin shades.

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 7:10 AM

USA is back on top with 14 medals after yesterdays awesome performance!

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 9:38 PM

jayjonbeach:

Yes our population is more than a little outnumbered, but that doesnt stop us from kicking USA butt in many things, like hockey for one!  

Huh...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 5:07 AM

Griz0613:
    Yes our population is more than a little outnumbered, but that doesnt stop us from kicking USA butt in many things, like hockey for one!  

USA!, USA!, USA!, USA!

The USA hockey team is now 3 - 0 heading into the quarter finals, and USA now has 24 total medals.

It's being reported that USA is on track to win the most medals ever in their history of the Winter Olympics.

GL USA

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 8:36 AM

Griz0613:

jayjonbeach:

Huh...

Yeah we don't have a hope in competing for a final medal count we never did with only 25 or 30 million people. 

Hockey though, that was just warm up boys, when the chips are actually down watch out I tell ya the Canucks will come to play! 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 9:27 AM

jayjonbeach:
    that was just warm up boys, when the chips are actually down watch out I tell ya the Canucks will come to play! 

Bring it on JJ. USA has just begun to fight.  lol

GL

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 9:33 AM

You know you're hardcore Canadian when.....

What do you get when you mix hockey, with snowboard cross and the luge???  See for yourself.... This should the next olympic event added!!!

That's too cool AvLee. I'd like to see more of that here in the states.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 9:35 AM

Somebody check on AvatarLee-I don't imagine he's feeling real good at the moment.

I trust the Canadians about as far as I can throw them. I wouldn't want to be Germany or anybody else in their way right now. How many times have wild card teams turned into champions? 

Gut check, Canada.............

RSS