Forums

Help › Forums

Winter Olympics 2010!

Sun, Feb 28 2010 8:08 PM (59 replies)
  • oppy
    286 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 10:52 PM

Go USA!!! We lead the medal count after day one. Thanks for hosting Canada, but it we are going to have to spoil the party for you guys!

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 12:57 PM

I only say Nodar Kumaritaschwili...

regards

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 9:50 PM

oppy:
    Go USA!!! We lead the medal count after day one. Thanks for hosting Canada, but it we are going to have to spoil the party for you guys!

Considering you have 10 times the population... I certainly hope you do!!! LOL!  But I have to send a huge congratulations out to Alexandre Bilodeau for winning the very first gold medal for Canada on Canadian soil!  Way to go Alex!!!  It's been a long time coming!

Woohoo!

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 10:07 PM

Okay Lee so just what country do you belong to here, are you expat?   :) 

I was wondering this for quite a while now because the WGT home page shows you as Canadian with a Canadian flag and everywhere else it seems to show you with a USA flag....

Yes our population is more than a little outnumbered, but that doesnt stop us from kicking USA butt in many things, like hockey for one!  

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:11 AM

Congrats to Bilodeau ...

Go team usa ...

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 5:11 AM

Hehe Jay... It's a long story!  Short version is that all of my flags (forums and such) have not been completely updated after I moved back to Canada....  I never really complained because I am a dual citizen anyways.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 6:43 AM

jayjonbeach:
    Yes our population is more than a little outnumbered, but that doesnt stop us from kicking USA butt in many things, like hockey for one!  

Not always JJ. The United States holds the current medal count in the winter Olympics, as always.

"America loves a winner, and won't tolerate a loser".  (George S. Patton)

GL Canada

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 7:41 AM

Richard4168:
    As far as hockey is concerned for Canada... we expect nothing less than gold for both mens and womens.  Anything else is considered failure.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 7:58 AM

Richard4168:
    As far as hockey is concerned for Canada... we expect nothing less than gold for both mens and womens.  Anything else is considered failure.

Absolutely.  

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 8:42 AM

jayjonbeach:

Bring it on ...

RSS