Help › Forums

Most Consecutive Days Played!

Tue, Oct 10 2023 5:24 PM (481 replies)
  • rollone
    772 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 6:10 PM

balmerino:

renniw52:

SORE subject with me. Have 1566 taken away and you just don't give a Shite anymore.

agree with you..was coming up 3 consecutive years or more and got slashed for no apparent reason

i was goin on 780 and was also cut loose....dont know why, i played.....know what? i aint played since....ill throw money at something else

• PatrickLeGrand
    4,030 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 5:26 AM

I just reach 500 consecutive days played. 

It would be good if one day finally, WGT could slightly increase the number of XP, day by day, after the 6th day played (ex: Day 7: 882xp, Day 8: 884xp etc.), or something like a nice XP bonus every 50 or 100 days (ex: only at Day 50: 880+2000xp, Day 100: 880+4000xp etc.)... Because It isn't very encouraging actually to want to maintain or doing more consecutive days played. Hope it will change on this point.

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:14 AM

When i joined in 2009 I had several lengthy streaks broken because I could not connect to wgt servers. Ticked me off at the time but with all WGT`s problems over the last couple of years I find my enthusiasm is waning. For about 10 days now my swing meter is so spastic the game is unplayable. I only played the weekly 9 hole because I signed on for Nations Cup series and felt obligated to make an attempt. The frustration with the game`s playability and WGT`s policy of denying any problems exist, (I almost quit after the Callaway "soft" ball fiasco), is making it extremely difficult to enjoy the game. If it no longer is enjoyable why bother.

PS. My last interaction with support was actually a positive one although the previous dozens were a waste of time. Perhaps there is hope WGT will respond positively in future rather than treating their members/customers irritants to be ignored.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:31 PM

garygun:

When i joined in 2009 I had several lengthy streaks broken because I could not connect to wgt servers. Ticked me off at the time but with all WGT`s problems over the last couple of years I find my enthusiasm is waning. For about 10 days now my swing meter is so spastic the game is unplayable. I only played the weekly 9 hole because I signed on for Nations Cup series and felt obligated to make an attempt. The frustration with the game`s playability and WGT`s policy of denying any problems exist, (I almost quit after the Callaway "soft" ball fiasco), is making it extremely difficult to enjoy the game. If it no longer is enjoyable why bother.

PS. My last interaction with support was actually a positive one although the previous dozens were a waste of time. Perhaps there is hope WGT will respond positively in future rather than treating their members/customers irritants to be ignored.

Dream on young man.  Good luck.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 9:35 PM

Today, I did it! It's a rare feat to be an idiot enough to play 1,500 days in a row!

GET A FREAKIN LIFE!!!!!!!!

photo Record in a row_zpshf8dstrw.png

• concorde2
    1,186 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:47 PM

Its sad but true - today was 1815 consecutive days played - or to put it another way - in about a fortnight it will equate to 5 years

but it is a misleading stat as most days this is about 15 mins of actual playing time

good luck to all

Bill

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2016 6:11 PM

• concorde2
    1,186 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 1:12 AM

Thanks Don

• sweets12
    565 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 7:56 AM

Cogratulation Bill,

I am 200 behind you at 1615. I thought I was the only one that didn't have a life.....lol

Bob

RSS