Forums

Help › Forums

Most Consecutive Days Played!

Tue, Oct 10 2023 5:24 PM (481 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 3:41 PM

Good for you Winn25  .. OPY is happy for you Sir .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 5:53 PM

I realize my post has nothing to do with consecutive days played. I don't care. I am excited about meeting someone from WGT and I just threw it out there. Come on trolls. Thank you OPY, maybe one day we can meet.

• Roadking95
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 6:36 PM

Way to go people Level 13 is great.  Thank you all for making this happen. Consecutive Days Played helps a lot. Keep up the daily playing.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 8:16 PM

I am at (1)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 2:33 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

I am at (1)

1 more than me.......and I just cannot get off zero at the moment.

Renn that is cool, I have met and played golf with two people from here, both top notch. Hoping to make it three later this year.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 1:37 PM

thats pretty cool renni. sounds like a good time is a brewing....keep us informed

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 5:26 PM

I will let this individual post the highlights. We will be going to Atlanta Motor Speedway on the 11th to watch my grand kids race and golfing a Mountain course the next morning. The beer will be flowing for sure. I am so excited about this.

• DAD111
    582 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 6:11 PM

1200 consecutive days played. Solely for the XP's and to level up. I must be mad.....lol....

Click the pic for bigger view.

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:400:0]

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 5:45 AM

Golly yes. It is always a treat to be blessed by Opy and to witness Renni sneak out of hibernation from time to time....and to see a stunning string of days of excess on display. I got mine up over 365 and more once, and it dawned on me that I was being controlled; dictated to because of it. I don't do supervision nor control unless I'm in control and doing the directives...ever. But I do have about 20 and it scares me...you know, they say 21 days will form a habit.  ~ SP ~  

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 2:47 PM

SweetiePie:
    ...you know, they say 21 days will form a habit.  ~ SP ~ 

This is what my number is to yesterday...

photo days played_zpsq46migow.png

How bad is the habit? A year and a half ago, my wife was in the hospital for 3 days. During that time, at night, I went on WGT to keep the streak going. Great person, I. Possibly a high ranking a$$hole would be closer. Yet I continue.

RSS