Forums

Help › Forums

Missing Club

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 10 2010 2:20 PM (8 replies)
  • Walterssssssssss
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 10:15 AM

I purchase a Taylor Made 9.5 degree driver the black one..used it a few times...now it's not in my bag..anyone?

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 10:58 AM

Thats the club I saw Big Foot playing with. WHO DAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 11:10 AM

Hey Walters,

I'm assuming you've already been back into your equipment screen (via the gameclient) and tried to re-equip your black Taylormade?  If you don't see it listed under the drivers section you may want to shoot an email to members@worldgolftour.com and let them know your situation.  They'll get you fixed up.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 11:59 AM

Because you shouldn't have been able to buy it.  It's a tier above your level.  Perhaps WGT removed it and refunded your credits.  You might want to check your account.  I know there were also issues wit Pro level players buying the R9 Master driver.

In addition, you're currently equipped with 2 other pieces of of "illegal" equipment.  

Your TM Daytona putter is for Pro+ levels of players snd your using GI-S balls also for Pro level players.  

This seems to be a real issue for the lower level players competing against each other with equipment out of tier.  I hope WGT resolves this soon.

You seem like a nice person and are giving WGT support by actively purchasing items in the Pro Shop.  You technically shouldn't be able to buy these items until you reach the appropriate tier they were intended for because it gives you an unfair advantage in competitions against other Amateur level players.  Wit a few more decent rounds you you be able to reach the Pro tier any properly purchase the equipment.  I don't think you intended to gain the unfair advantage.

Guessing WGT will catch and remove this soon like they did with the driver, hopefully this isn't too widespread an issue among other players.

Good luck and good shooting.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 2:52 PM

Just stop it Oak.... stop!

You are being way too informative and pleasant in your reply!

Where's the sarcasm?!  Wheres the satirical wit and biting humor?!?

I dunno about you kids today... you think you do everything to bring them up right and this is what you get...  integrity, politeness, humility and helpfulness... 

(Actually, +5 on the response.  Spot on and well done!)

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 8:22 PM

Snaike:
    Just stop it Oak.... stop!  You are being way too informative and pleasant in your reply!  Where's the sarcasm?!  Wheres the satirical wit and biting humor?!?

Xanax, man, Xanax.

Naw, I just like to laugh and have fun in real life so I guess it transfers to an internet forum as well.  Life's too short to sweat the small stuff and be a wanker.  Hopefully I make a person or 2 chuckle with a post.  Besides, its hard not to sometimes with all the bonehead questions and comments and slapnuts whining about next to nothing.   Serve me up a meatball of ridiculousness down the middle of the plate and chances are I'll make a good cut at it. ;)

The OPer, from a 30 sec ghetto glance at his equipment and history, seems like a cool cat has certainly fiscally supported WGT.  More than most I'm sure.  He deserves respect for that and not making an OP whining like a candyass.

• Walterssssssssss
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 7:43 AM

Thank you! Still looking for Big Foot    /(O)j(O)\

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 2:08 PM

Hi Walters,  We sent you an email last week about this.  Can you please check to see that you've received it and get back to us?

If you're unable to find it, please send us a note at members@worldgolftour.com

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 2:20 PM

Rule #1 - Do not cheat.

Rule #2 - Do not quit.

Rule #3 - Always check your junk mail for good mail. 

RSS