Forums

Help › Forums

Can't play anymore.

Mon, Feb 1 2010 7:33 AM (5 replies)
  • hlk58
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 2:35 PM

I can't seem to connect anymore. I sign up for tournaments and then when I click on play now it just sits there. I can't play practice rounds either because there is no way to get to the main menu anymore. It really sucks. I played last weekend and now for the past three days i can't do anything. Any suggestions?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 2:45 PM

There was a product update on Wednesday, and after every product update, you need to clear both your browser cache and your Flash cache. Then you'll be able to play again.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 3:32 PM

As was stated once before, I am a dope with computer 'lingo' and function. Mr. Faterson, what does this mean and how is it done? I am a simple on/off mind.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2010 4:10 PM

I've already replied in the other thread.

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 12:09 AM

here we go again with this guy above who thinks he knows everything about wgt, he needs to get a job with the cache, and or the clearing all department, or just tell wgt you want on there payroll for helping them save there breaths, have a wonder full night everyone, they are never gonna fix  the problems as long as people spend $$$ on here, or will we ever see a new course.. have a great time, I'm going over and trying that free tigerwoodsonline game, cartoonish or not, at least they don't lie to you

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 7:33 AM

Wrong, badtigger. The advice is right on, appropriate and accurate. It's called addressing the OP's original problem.

RSS