Help › Forums

C-T-T-H Sweeps

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 8 2020 6:41 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Brewnoe
    41 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 7:31 PM

Anyone have an average number of entrants or ballpark on these?

Just wondering if the random drawing is worth a shot.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 10:57 PM

It's worth a shot to someone. You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" 

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:32 AM

Brewnoe:

enter on the last day

use starter balls and driver

hit every shot backwards as far as you can ( who cares where the ball ends up - it's a sweep)

you'll almost certainly be in last place

there you have your answer

would be interesting to see if anyone posts here having actually won one of the monthly sweeps

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 6:23 PM

I came  first in one sweeps last month. Ok, got no prize, it says leader is (umpire something).. But I looked all over the list trying to find the lucky man. Never found it. May be losing my sight.There are 5 pages of players but none has a prize under the prize tab.

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=756afa9b-72f3-4785-8d09-9fc00009a6ad

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 7:04 AM

SOYEL1:

I came  first in one sweeps last month. Ok, got no prize, it says leader is (umpire something).. But I looked all over the list trying to find the lucky man. Never found it. May be losing my sight.There are 5 pages of players but none has a prize under the prize tab.

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=756afa9b-72f3-4785-8d09-9fc00009a6ad

I was the winner in 6 or 7 times and never i got the prize because they say Denmark Country are not the same low .Can you belive that.Because of this my earns they are so slow hahahahaha

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 7:07 AM

esssy:

Brewnoe:

Just wondering if the random drawing is worth a shot.

just go for it bro

its RANDOM and anybody can win so have ago

ESSSY

Sorry but the drawing decide the winner and what good to finish n1 wen is like that

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 7:09 AM

oilyrag:

Brewnoe:

enter on the last day

use starter balls and driver

hit every shot backwards as far as you can ( who cares where the ball ends up - it's a sweep)

you'll almost certainly be in last place

there you have your answer

would be interesting to see if anyone posts here having actually won one of the monthly sweeps

i was the winner in 6 or 7 times and never get the prize.Denmark Country you know and you have not the same low to earns .so ul for me 

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 8:31 AM

LeonDelBosque:

It's worth a shot to someone. You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" 

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:48 AM

Danmark2010:
    i was the winner in 6 or 7 times and never get the prize

That's some luck you have. How do you know that you won ? First place does not equal winner in a random draw.

How many times have you 'won' the Euromillions jackpot ?

• PAGES
RSS