skip nav

Forums

EARN FREE CREDITS > WATCH VIDEOS not working

Sat, Jun 1 2019 10:25 AM by Robert1893. 100 replies.
  • socrates999 United States
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:59 PM

I can only get advert #7 to play

EARN FREE CREDITS > TAKE SURVEYS never produces anything

So how is one to get credits when all these wonderful offers don't work.

Will anything be done about it ?

2 days already

Digg
    Delicious
  • Rennykogers Canada
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 7:31 PM

i redeemed 50 views tonight did not get credits. second time now

Digg
    Delicious
  • ElvisPredley Canada
    19 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 7:58 PM

The videos are about the only offers I've gotten to work consistently on here. I've been able to get all 7 everyday so far...hope this doesn't jinx it...lol

The surveys are a crap shoot, sometimes they work, most times they don't. It's bad enough they waste your time qualifying, but when you finish 95% of one and it tells you we've got enough, sorry for your trouble, or finish the last question and it just hangs there, giving no credits, that's just ridiculous.

I think they should at least pay us something for the time we wasted.

Digg
    Delicious
  • xtabent Australia
    2,279 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 8:10 PM

try the daily survey ones...first you have to qualify.(easy to do)  then you start survey , they ask some questions and then wow sorry they say.. This would have to be the biggest con going around..They get enough info and then say sorry.. WGT, i think its about time you got serious about some of these promotions you have on your website..they are misleading and falsely representing them selves..Its not the first time its happened ..And as you know they dont always come up with the credits..

Digg
    Delicious
  • chiangraidavid Austria
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 8:26 PM

I keep seeing people talk about bleeding surveys, where the hell are they ?

Even the Superbowl ads were non existent, I got the usual crap about golf course hotels and so on.

point me to a survey and I'll do it.

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTicon United States
    12,428 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:15 PM

chiangraidavid:

I keep seeing people talk about bleeding surveys, where the hell are they ?

Even the Superbowl ads were non existent, I got the usual crap about golf course hotels and so on.

point me to a survey and I'll do it.

hi,

http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

there is a survey tab there. some surveys are based on location, so may not show up.

-wgticon

Digg
    Delicious
  • AiricR United States
    135 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:29 PM

The carousel videos always work. The yellow banner extra ones Ive found that I have to hit Update views earned after each one.

Ad Block hides videos that it thinks are ads..Which they are ??

Surveys work about every other day for me...But if you think about yourself and the survey in question you have to be what they are looking for for their survey. They pay alot of money for your answers to wgt, thats why you get $4.50 for 250 questions about fast food coupons.

If you are a 54 year old man, why would Revlon want to hear anything you have to say. ?

You do not work in any of the professions mentioned

You have not taken and of the other surveys mentioned

Your on the computer 9 hrs a day

And you watch TV 12 hours a day on 6 of the 7 days a week

You make all the purchases

You make all the decisions

Bla Bla Bla

Answer honestly and the same everyone. You can not be 29 and make 600K a year today and be unemployed and 60 the next. They do record info/Ip address and could get banned for wild answers all the time.

And the funny one is if you have multiple accounts on here...You WONT with the survey's.One username per Ip... fyi

I kill myself on this site: 

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3727796

to make about $125.00 a month on amazon cards or other cards by doing surveys and completing offers.

There are tricks to them but you will learn,Just like here, head to the forums and read

Digg
    Delicious
  • oneeyedjohn Iceland
    8,769 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 12:38 AM

I have same problem.

Is it going to be fixed or not ?

Everyone keeps talking about fanny arsed surveys that just dont exist, I ain't seen one in all my time here.  FFS

Digg
    Delicious
  • socrates999 United States
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 10:55 AM

Yes Icon I know where the surveys tab is thank you and everyday I press it, there is absolutely nothing on offer.

Total waste of space.

BTW the advert carousel is still not working, are you going to do something about it or not?

Digg
    Delicious
  • AiricR United States
    135 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:22 PM

My surveys are almost always not there in the surveys tab.Go to Offers:then click on Free thats where I get to the daily surveys. Read my above post for the other suggestions

Digg
    Delicious
RSS