Forums

Help › Forums

quitters

Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:10 AM (4 replies)
  • jimsurfs
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 1:39 PM
    I would just like to post this...Thanks to the people who start a round with other people and then quit because they are having an "off" round. Do you remember when you sucked? I bet you do. If something happens, I can understand that. But your computer doesn't just lose connection while you are shooting bad. You lose connection and either decide to quit for the day, hour or maybe 'til later that night, either way I think you still suck!!@!!!!
  • theAK
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:44 AM

I feel your pain...4 days in, amateur status, was playing a 9 hole ranked with pro-***....and you guessed it. Disconnected on the 9th hole when loosing by 3 strokes... Thought a -PRO- status would would be reputable....guess I was wrong. 

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:50 AM

Very wrong (applies to the even higher tier as well). There's hardly any reputation connected to any tier that you can fairly easily obtain by cheating (through quitting). Join the Ladders site where quitting is not tolerated. WGT is preparing reputation tracking to address the issue.

• theAK
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:54 AM

Thanks for the info!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:10 AM

Hi AK,  we discourage users from calling out other players by name in the forums.  I've edited the username out of your original post.  Thanks for your understanding

RSS