Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger Woods.....

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 28 2014 5:52 PM (96 replies)
  • GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 3:15 PM

TIGER,OK he's playing not so good right so he starts cussing & spitting, How long before his leg starts to hurt again couple more drop shots should do it ,What is up with that man.

GC.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 6:57 PM

Who??

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:00 AM

esssy:

GARRYCARTER:

TIGER,OK he's playing not so good right so he starts cussing & spitting, How long before his leg starts to hurt again couple more drop shots should do it ,What is up with that man.

GC.

to be where tiger woods has been from number 1 to where hes is now wouldnt you be cursing abit to yourself to play better.

as usual once your right up to the top theres alot of people to knock you down quicker than getting to the top.

he has made millions from the game dont really have to play the game anymore but he has fire for the love of the game and should win the most unexpected wins yet to come.

if america had to make a team up tiger woods would be there first choice

esssy:

GARRYCARTER:

GC.

to be where tiger woods has been from number 1 to where hes is now wouldnt you be cursing abit to yourself to play better.

as usual once your right up to the top theres alot of people to knock you down quicker than getting to the top.

he has made millions from the game dont really have to play the game anymore but he has fire for the love of the game and should win the most unexpected wins yet to come.

if america had to make a team up tiger woods would be there first choice

Essay, I'm not putting him down & definitely would not doubt his ability, But he is a professional & an ambassador for the game of golf which is richer for having Tiger, Youngsters are looking up to him do you think he's sending the right message out to them,That's my point my friend.

GC.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 5:11 AM

GARRYCARTER:
    But he is a professional & an ambassador for the game of golf which is richer for having Tiger,

I'm a Tiger fan and am totally embarrassed by his behavior. This is not how professionals act.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 6:22 AM

Very true YJ, That was my point I know your a Tiger fan I think anybody that as ever played golf is a or as been a fan of Tiger Woods, The man as done many great things in his career why spoil it now.

GC.

YankeeJim:

GARRYCARTER:
    But he is a professional & an ambassador for the game of golf which is richer for having Tiger,

I'm a Tiger fan and am totally embarrassed by his behavior. This is not how professionals act.

• woodworkerjunkie
    237 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 12:02 PM

With the heritage that "The Masters" has, I don't care who you are, behavior like Tiger's yesterday, should not be tolerated.  The clubs President, should approach Tiger and warn him that "behavior like that is not acceptable".  And that if it happens again he should be required to forfeit and leave the premises. Tiger needs to show respect for the club, tournament, and the heritage of golf. 

He looked like a 5yr. old child throwing a temper-tantrum!

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 1:09 PM

NOT GETTIN ANY NOOKY from any of his many GF's .... is starting to make tiger KICK stuff..

poor feller.... karma's a beyotch....  and she's all over his tail... 

GO FREDDIE !!! 

RSS