Help › Forums

Tiger Woods.....

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 28 2014 5:52 PM (96 replies)
  • swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 8:56 AM

woodworkerjunkie:

With the heritage that "The Masters" has, I don't care who you are, behavior like Tiger's yesterday, should not be tolerated.  The clubs President, should approach Tiger and warn him that "behavior like that is not acceptable".  And that if it happens again he should be required to forfeit and leave the premises. Tiger needs to show respect for the club, tournament, and the heritage of golf. 

He looked like a 5yr. old child throwing a temper-tantrum!

So did henrick stenson on the 18th on thursday.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 9:15 PM

I know what Tigers Problem Is.... He needs his Ladies Back....lol

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 10:36 AM

Pretty impressive performance here in Columbus, Ohio this weekend! Maybe this win will jump start some consistency for the rest of the year. Love him or hate him, it sure is better with him around! Showed some of his old magic on #16 and that shot may really give him some more belief. Tough day for Rickie but don't think it will hurt him much. 

HAWK

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 11:58 AM

Wiger's Toodys didn't hurt him anymore because he has special 'shoes'.

I saw him in the ad. With the shoes. Of course he's a major stock holder Nike, slaves made them shoes for only a nickle an hour.

My Nickle or Nickel however the hell you spell it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 2:15 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

LOL  ^^

I think he looks silly with them. Makes me think he forgot his shoes and is wearing sneakers.  :-D

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 6:19 PM

YankeeJim:
    I think he looks silly with them.

Me too lmao.....but hell....I may try some out now ;-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 7:43 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

Har!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:14 AM

TIger's gonna need those good golf sneekers for Olympic. That's gonna be one of the more harder venues for the U.S. open. And the way Tiger seems to always find the trees, idk, I'm sure it don't take to Rich Lerner to predict Tiger in the top 5 maybe. \

Or maybe Tiger could run away with this U.S. Open like he did at Pebble idk. Who the heck knows. Most people don't like the guy but you have to respect the way he can hit a golf ball. I think in a way he kinda sold his soul to the devil in exchange for #1 golfer in the Universe.

So he's gonna 'drive' his point home that he can win more than Sneed at half the age Sneed was. Don't think he'll break Sneeds record until he's 40 but with Tiger,,he only has to win about 15 more? So that may get done before he's 40.

I'm not gonna get into all of the moral jargon about 'Tiger should'a paid attn. to family & away from the girls & blah blah yada yada because all I give a crap is the golfin,,

I like the golfin and the U.S> Open is the big dance.

Lets see if Tiger can 2 step his way to another Title,,,in them high healed Nike sneekers.

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 7:34 PM

Haters = Jealous.

Tiger is the man no matter what!

RSS