Forums

Help › Forums

2010 Snow outside while W.G.T. saves The Golfing World

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 16 2010 8:11 PM (1 replies)
  • BrunoWalsh
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 5:36 PM

I first discovered World Golf Tour back in late 2008 maybe early 2009 and I was impressed with the digital image but living in Ireland ( some Great Courses here too ! ) my broad band was not able for the up loading .

Now 2010 I have ended back here via facebook and I am now thanking my lucky starts as I have become house bound for the last six weeks and like a junkie I Miss My Golf ;0(,..What WGT has done even in the last year has impressed me, yet over here in Ireland Golfers don't know about this GREAT on line challenge.

Last year 2009 I played 105 rounds between ten courses with wind, rain, heavy ground and a few rare games under a still sun. The days not spent on a course I work on line and now being over forty ( just ) I can't get back into play stations or the wii . So I am delighted with what is going on here. The Game play even with basic clubs is very realistic and with each shot , I am impressed with the quality of the digital real views. St Andrews looks a lot better than the round I played there last March under a wet sky , so much better here.

Well since I don't want to end up writing a novel here , when I only came to say ...Thank You God ( jesus, budda, allah, any and all ! ) , I mean World Golf Tour.

But I will be back , but tomorrow an early start with maybe the brother in law ( well if he's a Hacker ! , she'll have to dump him softly , under wise she's not getting any more presents off me ! )

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 8:11 PM

Welcome back.

RSS