skip nav

Forums

Flippin' Meter

Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:08 PM by DoctorLarry. 36 replies.
  • rpcdllc United States
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:30 AM

Never complained before about meter problems, but today was just too much! So if WGT wants me to have a bad score, that's what I'll give them. Shot 50 over, guess they are happy now!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • dharmacat Canada
    1,574 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:35 AM

Yes meter jerking and freezing stuttering whatever is much much worse over the past few days.

I noticed that the version of the program used to be 1.86.06, and nchanged a day or so to 1.86.03!! Also, ther have been so pretty unusual things happening to shots that never happened before, like a branch apparently causing a deflection that isn't there! Has anyone else noticed funny things?

I want to know if anyone is llistening to these things, and why the version changed, to apparently an older version!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • mobrienjr United States
    240 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:43 AM

why does everybody blame WGT for their meters....maybe you just need to do some maintenance on your stuff.

Digg
    Delicious
  • dharmacat Canada
    1,574 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 8:12 AM
    I've done all my maintenance several times, so don't assume you know what others are going through, or that you are more knowledgable. I still have serious problems with the meter, especially in the last few days, that have cost me shots and it is most annoyiing and frustrating.
    Digg
    Delicious
  • rpcdllc United States
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 8:15 AM

Why does everyone say it's always personal computer problem??? I do all the regular suggested maintenance. See quite a few people commenting on meter speeding up & slowing down. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • Richard4168 United States
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 8:36 AM

rpcdllc:
    I do all the regular suggested maintenance.

Have you cleared your browser cache since the update? You can optimize your computer here too.

Digg
    Delicious
  • dharmacat Canada
    1,574 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:19 AM

Yes I have, twice. And my flash! That is waht I said in my post.

And are you telling me that this version, a lesser numbe, is an update? Doesn't make sense.

Digg
    Delicious
  • piztaker Guernsey
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 11:07 AM

No problems here.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Blade7658 United States
    452 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 11:20 AM

Have to admit, I almost never have meter issues and the last two days it has stuttered a lot. Not killing me, but noticeable.

Digg
    Delicious
  • ChipNSink Denmark
    427 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 11:33 AM

Blade7658:
    ... Not killing me, ...

Killed me ... more than once.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS