Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE:Bilko's Putter Pal - New Wind Calculator

Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:43 PM (230 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 5:51 AM

Woodoworkery:

Looks like the wind cal. only works on  straight away wind < what about 11 oclock, 10 oclock, and 9 oclock. 

Also I am unable to input any numbers, get the box around the value I want to changer but will not input any numbers

did you get it to work?

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 5:54 AM

No, still will not let me input numbers Maybe because I don't have excell, I have open office

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 6:41 AM

Woodoworkery:

No, still will not let me input numbers Maybe because I don't have excell, I have open office

yeah, try downloading  the free excel viewer instead.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 7:31 AM

Still won't let me input any numbers

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 11:09 AM

With Excel Viewer, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:47 PM

kmarline21:

With Excel Viewer, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.

Well that stinks

• Doctahpaul
    38 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:28 AM

Hi Bilko..can you send me the files please...way to go for the top putters but am using the ghost right now...or you can zip them all up! lol   Ty for any!

Doc   send to doctahgatcomcastdotnet

I joined the storage hub and got them!  Ty

• brickebrede
    204 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:46 PM

hi sgt bilko could you please send me both putting &wind charts  please , like to see where im going awry.   my e- mail is brickybrede@hotmail.com

• smehsmeh
    21 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 7:32 PM

Hi I was just trying to download that and was unable to do so.

Just wondering if I could get the wind calculator and a putter chart for spider putter (lvl 19+)

I would very much appreciate it. I've seen similar things before but this seems by far the best .

Cheers and keep up the good work.

mysalespage@hotmail.com

• DarrenHopkins
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 8:37 PM

Hi Sarge,

you seem to be the man that can.

Very impressive, i'm good at making coffee, doesn't really help with my game though.

I have the ghost, would you be kind enough to send my the putter pal and the graph for the wind as well.

You will definitely go the heaven for this.

Cheers

Darren

darrenswgt@hotmail.com

RSS