Help › Forums

Hole 4

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 3 2009 5:27 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2009 7:59 PM

I actually birdied this hole with nearly the same approach in stroke play ! Yeah it's a tough one. Keeping to the left on the fairway is key

Enjoy your play

Mike

• MarkBP
    10 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2009 8:14 PM

not sure isnt a hole i didnt bird yet but there is  sure know i did the 4th  lol got my bird trophy on 5 too

hope to play ya soon 

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2009 8:46 PM

Keeping it left on this hole is definitely key. The issue I had (prior to the 100 cr driver update) was that I always seemed to get this hole with a headwind and even with two "perfect" swings (done it a couple times) the old driver and the 3 wood combined didn't even have the distance to get TO the green. Now I can manage to get it on the green about 75% of the time in 2. Even better that backspin on a 3 wood or 3 hybrid seems to actually stop the ball now, too. 

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2009 7:25 PM

If you care to view. My replay titled 32 footer 4 kiawah... Jumped out of my seat on this one. Sometimes everything just comes together !

Enjoy your play

Mike

• Ferrari355fi
    24 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 2:29 PM

anyone got any tips to getting the 2nd shot within 30 ft of the pin?

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 5:27 PM

it depends on the wind....

i havent played it much with current winf to tell u but ideally u want a head wind so u can use max bs and just land it on green and let it die(on  left side)

if wind hard left, not much u can do/hit and pray!

• PAGES
RSS