Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:18 PM

Confused and road weary, the boys figure out that they have been spelling "HilverSmooch" incorrect into the GPS and they are actually now in the USA Gulf States Areas. Frustrated and tired - they decide to carry on the mission and whatnots.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 3:25 AM

Good to hears from yer Yancy, we's were gettin a tad worried an such with yer not checkin in an whatnot.  We underatand it's all still beta.

Now, I think I have found yers problem.  Hilversmoochie an such.  Southern USA States and such?  Y'know, not quite sure how to tell yer this, but I think yer GPS place finder thingy is up the swanny.  Y'see, ShilverHumchie int in the USA and whatnot!!  I'm thinkering you have been sent on a chasable for wild gooses and whatnot.  Yers like a few thousand miles off the course.

brb.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 4:25 AM

So, as I were sayins, HaverSmoochie int in the USA, unless there's a Dutch USA, cos, y'see, HalfaSmoothie is in the Neverneverlands which is somewheres in Europa, this side of that little pond we call... well, we call it the pond.  And then there's another pond between us in the uk and thems in Nevereverland and SilverMooshie.

Sorry bro, best yer pack up yer Haribilos and geet back to HQ and such.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:34 PM

MioKontic:
    So, as I were sayins, HaverSmoochie int in the USA, unless there's a Dutch USA, cos, y'see, HalfaSmoothie is in the Neverneverlands which is somewheres in Europa,

Thanks for the tip - we dern figured that out however, and our GPS has us re-routed on a 9 day trip. But were gonna have some off days all up in that and whatnots.

I hope not for any inclement weathers.

My name is Yancy

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 2:53 PM

I'm curious how you're travelling across the atlantic ocean.

are you going by boat or do you just plan to paddle across ?

good luck

tbe

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 6:33 PM

Swim..............

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:45 PM

thebigeasy707:

I'm curious how you're travelling across the atlantic ocean.

are you going by boat or do you just plan to paddle across ?

We have reached the outcome here being that either our car is a boat/submarine hybrid or our boat/submarine hybrid is also a car.

If you think on it for a little bit - it makes total sense for this situationables.

My name is Yancy

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 2:22 AM

YancyCan:
    We have reached the outcome here being that either our car is a boat/submarine hybrid or our boat/submarine hybrid is also a car.

Well, we's all seens it all up on thems videyas and whatnot.  There wus a lottta water, of the wet kind.  And yers hybrid done just fine and dandy.  But make sures yer stay clear of them deadly snakes you gits when it's wet, y'know, the Winderscreen Viper.  They can be deadly and such.  Mostly.

Lookin forwards to the next checkin.

Out.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 5:52 AM

"Winderscreen Viper"

Wiping monitor off now, might have to install the above if this gets any funnier.

Doc

RSS