Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 4:03 AM

LOL...Bollox... I'll say under. I'm thinking by the time he opens his 4th maybe 5th bag tooth decay will be in its infant stages...LOL.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 4:09 AM

Oh, and stay offa those Hariblobs, they will give yer belly aches and affect yer finely tuned paranormals investigatables bodies.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:45 AM

BolloxInBruges:

Will set the over/under at 10 bags of haribos consumed en route.

Considering he still has 6 days to get there, and therefore at least 6 days to get back, and then the days in the middle, I'm going to say OVER 10.  What's the prize?  Packet of Haribos?

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 12:50 PM

I was sure something was going on with Yancy ...

My one of a kind  Yancy Land  Pine Cone , From fairway # 5  always sits here next to my computer  and pionts this  way !!   Yesterday it started slow like turning and pointing that way !! 

Good luck to you Sir !!  And if your road go past My town , Stop in and I will hook you up with some Chocolate Covered Roasted Coffee Bean,s  ..  Just dont eat more than 2 in  12 hour,s

Drive Nice ..

OPY

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 1:31 PM

i will also be ckecking,on you ,on your investigable of  that course ,there is paranormal activity there ,i am to scared to look around there,i feel danger on every holes on that course i cant prononce without spitting funny liquid,keep us posted be extra careful.....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 6:30 AM

Yancy and Mel struggle to stay on course as they cross huge rivers via bridges with the car-cam (betaV3.2) rolling and banging. Haribo bags are all over the backseat, along with the Folgers cans, and beef jerkie varitel.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 7:58 AM

LMAO!!! Yancy.........you really need your own TV show! I for one would certainly tune in each week! Your second video on the first page of this thread where you said something to the affect of, you were referring to your GPS that Medford Mel was using, you said "it's not 3G, not 4G, it's 1X".......LMAO!!! That had me in stitches!! Well please drive safely while your on the road Yancy". I would hate to see you get into a wreck trying to set up the video. You've been driving for a couple days now, so Hilvershmoosh can't be too far now. I'll keep checking back for more investigatable reporting. Seriously guys, stay safe. Take care.

Master Yoda

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 4:28 AM

If you get bored Yancy.....relax and listen my mate Wullie The Piper.

tbe

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:02 AM

Wullie The Piper...........is LEGEND (beta)

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 2:56 PM

Be sure you and Medford Mel get some rest, Yancy.  If you get into trouble, I'm ready, willing and able to organize a search party.  I know there's lots of WGT'ers that would like to help.  The only problem is getting them to stop playing the stupid game for 5 minutes.  That's probably the best reason of all to take care of yourself. 

Be sure to stay warm and safe, but just in case, it would be helpful if you post your GPS coordinates so we'll know where to start looking.  Suggest you buy more Cheetos...that way, if the car leaves the road and we can't figure out how to ping your cell, we can always follow the orange dust trail right to you.            

Joey

RSS