Forums

Help › Forums

saved replays have changed???

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 28 2009 9:14 AM (3 replies)
  • dankdave
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2009 4:02 PM

I recently looked back at a replay that I saved from a few months ago. However, the funny thing was that I made an eagle at the time when I saved it but now when I look at the replay it doesn't show the ball going in. It also happened on a replay of my longest putt that I made. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or am I just going crazy? Thanks!!

• GerryS
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2009 9:15 PM

You're not going crazy, the same exact thing happened to me.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched the balls not going in!!  Obviously, I deleted the replays I had saved.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2009 9:04 AM

Yes, this happened to everyone.  During one of the system updates the WGT crew 'updated' quite a few of the greens.  The replays you had saved from before that are just a bunch of saved data that is re-calculated when you watch the replay... The new green dynamics cause the ball to behave differently.... that's why your shots now miss.  Unfortunately it is on their very lowest priority to fix the replays (if at all).  So you'll just have to delete them and have fun trying to do it again!

• dankdave
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2009 9:14 AM

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the response AvatarLee. You truly know your stuff!

RSS