Help › Forums

Any Fitness oriented CC's?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 1 2012 8:29 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oOxOo
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 4:49 PM

I'm an avid fitness competitor looking for a fitness related CC. I'm an avid golfer in real life with a 14 handicap.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 2:27 AM

I'm in shape.

Round is a shape.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 4:31 AM

lvietri:

I'm in shape.

Round is a shape.

So is square Lou. 

But for an almost 66 year old man I'm in great condition. But I workout 3 to 4 times a week. I am sure if i didn't I wouldn't able to work 12+ hours a day.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 7:19 AM

Watch out for this one, people. I've already been attacked by this person, signing their name as Janet Mason. Anybody recognize that last name? I wonder if it drinks too.

The post on my wall has been deleted but it basically was a wish to meet me, albeit with "a prosthetic limb and a face full of hot shrapnel." Nice to meet you too, whoever you are.

BTW, quit buying your bras in the pre-teen section and get one that fits.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 8:09 AM

Oriented?  Does that mean we have to be Chinese?

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 8:21 AM

YankeeJim:
    Watch out for this one, people. I've already been attacked by this person, signing their name as Janet Mason. Anybody recognize that last name? I wonder if it drinks too.

Ah yes Mr. SMason, I thought he recently morphed into that Dylyn fellow...

Anyway, Ms. Mason appears to be this fine young lass... You need to go about half way down the page to find her current profile pic...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 8:57 AM

Mem11:
    Ah yes Mr. SMason, I thought he recently morphed into that Dylan fellow...

Nice find.

He did and after a couple of the typical cycles went off on the suing everybody in sight thing. I've been warned that he and his attorneys are going to depose me about my time here and a whole bunch of the top players now have federal warrants out for their arrest. LOL. The venerable SunCity has been warned by him never to set foot in this country.

Needless to say, he's all gone.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 1:07 AM

YankeeJim:
    Needless to say, he's all gone.

Ahhh, but the New Year's Eve drunk fest has yielded 3 new IDS. They all spammed me on my wall. Take a look and meet the 3 latest IDS. :-)

MandraKe7    WatchDogFBI and OffTarget22.  All created 12/31/11, apparently in my honor. The latest spin on the OP is that she's the sot's wife and they're swingers. Not sure what that has to do with anything but the charade continues...........

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 6:54 AM

Don't forget about Boomer85, how many accounts does this guy have?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 8:22 AM

bfghd:

Don't forget about Boomer85, how many accounts does this guy have?

More than enough to keep the charade going, that's for sure. Heh-he's reduced to having conversations with himself on my wall now.

@Steve. I know you can read these forums regardless of how many times WGT bans your latest ID. Well think about something as you read this, hopefully while you're in your contrition mode and sober. How sad is it that you have to come to a virtual place and release whatever demons you possess against total strangers? Dude, even you have to admit that's a bit f'd up, not to mention pathetically pitiful. Is that what you want from your life?

I'll look for your response in my e-mail since you like to post to my wall and then delete it, knowing I get what you said there. Be careful, though, that's how I discovered DylynJ.

• PAGES
RSS