Forums

Help › Forums

How to properly use chip and pitch clubs: A guide V2.0

Thu, Aug 3 2023 5:05 PM (335 replies)
  • Kendalf
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 5:10 AM

nice one Icon some much needed help and advice for me in ur awesome guide,thx :)

• PintoPete
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 10:05 PM

I completed a couple of the offers for free credits and completed the survey, but did not receive any credits. How do you receive these credits after completing the survey?

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2010 1:15 PM

playing from another fairway

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:28 AM

PintoPete:

I completed a couple of the offers for free credits and completed the survey, but did not receive any credits. How do you receive these credits after completing the survey?

Sometimes it takes a while for you to receive the credits even though it says instant. If you don't get them in a day or so use the contact support option on the complete offer page to let them know you didn't receive your credits. And if you have proof that you completed the survey e-mail it to them.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 12:31 AM

prousy:

To Iconian.

Hi mate. Thanks for the detailed and easy to follow chipping tips. Can you or anyone who reads this please give me some advanced tips on putting. I have trouble figuring out how much break to give a putt.

Cheers,

Prousy from Australia

Check out the putting tips on the faqs page. It is an excellent putting guide by a player named Nivlac.

• Waltermydoinhere
    10 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2010 7:36 AM

Excellent guide!  I was already doing some of the stuff you mentioned.  However, with the detailed info you provided I think I can take off another stroke or two.  Thanks!

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 1:57 PM

I have an awful time with a jerky shot meter but i just hit a 16 yard pitch and then a flop shot on the button from the mulch/pine needles/or whatever it is called and both showed as whiffed shots. 2 strokes with no ball movement?????

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 2:08 PM

It's best to punch it out of that stuff and take your medicine.  Trying to be too cute and save a shot doesn't work in this case.

• cornholieo
    12 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 6:13 AM

Thank you for posting this great guide!

The best thing about keeping a notebook is you will see just how erratic WTG has made play without using fancy balls. On Bethpage 18  with basically the same shot conditions yardage will yeild from 84yd/105yd driver to 132yd from 110yd driver a lot more than 5yds difference. Seems like the results from a specific shot configuration have changed dramatically, and are dependent on proximity of lie to bunkers,hole ect..

Identically configured bunker shots can go 0yds or 25yds might as well burn the notebook and close your eyes to shoot.

• niblick36
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:36 AM

Good information, the problem i'm having is when I hit the power bar perfectly on a chip shot the results are worse then when it's a miss.

niblick36 

RSS