Forums

Help › Forums

How to properly use chip and pitch clubs: A guide V2.0

Thu, Aug 3 2023 5:05 PM (335 replies)
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 9:49 AM
    Just chipped-in a 19yarder with my PW in a match on the 6th @ BPB! It works, folks! Spend some time with it! Thanks Iconian! :^)
  • Knighton
    35 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 12:18 PM

Genius,

Thanks,

Tyler

• ShadoWalker
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 11:40 PM
    thank you, very much... I found this most useful... -SW
  • poulph43
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 2:10 PM
    I have read your information with great interrest. I´m fairly new in this game, so I have some questions to you. Do I have to move the dot on the ball if I´m in the rough? How do I make backspin? Best regards poulph43
  • drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:36 PM

The distances given in the guide were with backspin.  Backspin is induced by moving the dot on the ball,  to the lowest position.  

• alber196
    49 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 2:03 PM
    hi , i'm albert and i have 18 years, i just want to thank you for the lesson , its a great , good luck cheers
  • TayR7lor
    4 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:52 AM
    Thank you for much needed information! But other than playing the 9 hole rounds, how can we pratice these shots? I have not found a pratice green for chipping or putting, are there any? If so, how do I get to them?
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 3:47 PM

Hi Tay,

It's currently on the players suggestion list located in the FAQ's.

• Plucker13
    39 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 4:31 PM

Of course being a newby  i'm slowly taking the time here and there to read a liitle to try and improve. i found your comment very helpful, and it had had me wondering about the chip, pitch, punch and flop options as i had not seen them, so with a little investigation i found them LMAO!!! wish i would have known sooner, of course being my own fault for not taking the time to read everything, though there is much to read. I would suggest a screen shot of the avatar standing at a tee box with all the options indicated and their location be made readily available to newbies such as i so we can be aware of all the play options(IF IT'S NOT ALREADY DONE). I would aslo suggest a driving range, putting green and chipping area for practice purposes. anyhow thx for the help i'm going to keep on reading.

P.S. i tried the AE sports Tiger Woods as i heard other talking about it and though the dial is probably more consistent (not necessarily better) THE ONLY ADVANTAGE I SAW WAS NO LAG. i have a top of the line computer and connection, i know the lag is not at this end. Even so AE tiger woods  is no where near the quality in both sofware, graphics and enjoyment this site provides. I'm certainly stying here as there is nowhere better.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 7:22 PM

Plucker13:
    I would suggest a screen shot of the avatar standing at a tee box with all the options indicated and their location be made readily available to newbies such as i so we can be aware of all the play options

Here is a link to that :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaH-22k8IQ8

From the video tutorials over there------------------->

RSS