Forums

Help › Forums

Block player

Wed, Jun 12 2019 3:52 PM (28 replies)
  • roosterk87
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 5:14 PM

Need help how to block a player from posting on my wall. can you help.

I've gone to my profile page and don't know how to block anyone.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 8:13 PM

roosterk87:

Need help how to block a player from posting on my wall. can you help.

I've gone to my profile page and don't know how to block anyone.

I find it a bit ironic that you're asking how to block people after you posted a fairly blunt post on someone else's wall. Or is it simply you want to prevent that person from retaliating? 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:30 AM

pdb1:

I see that now. More than fairly blunt. And doesn't seem to be in response to a post. More like an unfriendly or uncomfortable game.

Which I don't care who you are no game is worthy of any kind of negative responses from anybody from any side. At any time.

Looks more like he's trying to run and hide after throwing the first stone.

That’s what I was thinking.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:58 AM

I can understand the frustration of players bailing out on a game but to put up a wall post like that is just giving the player more of your time. To do so on a night that over one million homes lost power in the nor'easter is a bit much, IMO.

• stevenwc
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 9:54 AM

Be a better game if we could actually block players from playing with us. There are quite a few reasons why any one of us would want to block another. Mine is to eliminate the repeat hustler types who either have such superior skills that they are virtually un beatable by mere mortals like me or who are in the employ of WGT to expedite the WGT business plan which seems to be 'make as much money as possible off of their customers.' Feel childish about the 'conspiracy' thing but there are just too many repeat situations involving the same unbeatable players popping up when there should be thousands of alternatives playing worldwide. Sorry that it seems to have come to this. Such a 'clever' game.

RSS