Forums

Help › Forums

what the heck????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:30 PM (5 replies)
  • erterwin1up
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2010 9:00 PM
    game keeps giving error ,in play ? glish or what?!, playstops,lost 2 games in a row help!!!
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:58 AM

what exactly are you seeing? what is it doing?

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 5:00 AM

I don't know what was erter's original problem, but yesterday quite unexpectedly I had missing assets error while playing kiawah twice. Something I don't recall happening for a looong time.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 5:36 AM

I waited all day yesterday to play a game of golf.I tried to play a round in the morning but the meter was just unplayable.I decided to play a round around 8:pm last night and on the 14th hole the game froze and I reported the bug.

I had to quit that one.I was setting up another game and in the "view clubs"  area where you swap your clubs around It showed that I didn't even have starter clubs in my inventory.

I started the game anyway and it froze up on the first shot.I just quit and cut the whole thing off.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 7:06 AM

I have not been having any problems with game freezing or any errors like that. What I have been having trouble with is the meter. And no it's not the classic jerky meter. The meter is smooth as silk. What is happening is that the meter is very unresponsive to the mouse clicks. Most of the time this morning it moved about 1/4 to 1/2 inch after I clicked the mouse. Made for a very poor and frustrating game. Anyone else have or been having this problem? And any suggestions to make it better?

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:30 PM

borntobesting:

I have not been having any problems with game freezing or any errors like that. What I have been having trouble with is the meter. And no it's not the classic jerky meter. The meter is smooth as silk. What is happening is that the meter is very unresponsive to the mouse clicks. Most of the time this morning it moved about 1/4 to 1/2 inch after I clicked the mouse. Made for a very poor and frustrating game. Anyone else have or been having this problem? And any suggestions to make it better?

borntobesting ibelieve it to be server related as its the holidays theres a lot of people playing at once the only solution is to play in the game at times when most are asleep.i believe this because i live in australia and in the morning all the us players are on and my play sux but at night when its just me and the die hard us players game play is a little better.hope this helps

chippy

RSS