Forums

Help › Forums

Real Money

Wed, May 6 2020 1:05 AM (21 replies)
  • birdwell
    561 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:49 PM

I make $0.00 per year playing real golf.

I make $0.00 per year playing virtual golf.

0.00 - 0.00 = 0.00

so I make 0.00 less dollars here than I do in real life playing golf.

So yeah man something just doesn't add up.

• draganlazinica
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 1:30 AM

hey thanks for enlighting me ,i didnt know this

i already had plans to buy stuff on amazon,but now i wont ,lol seems westfield will see more of me now lol

cheers mate

• draganlazinica
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 1:31 AM

ye but real golf is more enjoyable than virtual golf,and maybe if u competed in tournaments u could win something

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 4:09 AM

Yeah, put money in, get money out, just like Pokerstars.  Then WGT would be illegal in the US, just like Pokerstars.  See, it's only okay for you to give companies money, companies giving you money is un-American. ;)

I hadn't had to put money into Pokerstars for years.  And the money I first put in was some of the money I got out of Paradise Poker, when they decided to get out before the US started arresting internet poker CEOs.

I miss Pokerstars.  People didn't get better cards by buying better seats, I never lost a good hand by a mysteriously strong wind blowing my cards into a pond, and I wasn't expected to buy a new deck of cards every few games. :o

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 3:40 PM

suncity28:
    $250 amex card is the best bet use anywhere on line or cruz down to the cash machine & withdraw.

Sun. Just out of interest, how long does it take you to build up enough credits to get 1 of these amex cards?

Dazza

• Natronmeans0
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 1:08 AM

Totally agree

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 8:40 AM

Hey Dougie

I think this is the best throw-back to date. This guy reached deep into the forum's closet and pulled out a 9 year old. 

You're going to have to reach deep or we'll have to crown us a new throw back 'KING'

Siders Best

PS: I dont think he has seen F-mags earnings 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 9:23 AM

LOL!

Dougie has a challenger.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 9:39 AM

SidersBest:
    This guy reached deep into the forum's closet and pulled out a 9 year old. 

Just to be fair to future contenders, it looks closer to 8 years 4 months and 4 days... just in case the competition get a little closer.. will worry about hours and minutes, when the margin narrows : )  

However, what will Mags do now that they have done away with the gift cards?  I think a few people have started winning cash prizes in the etour events.  Haven't heard if they were paid out or not, but some are possibly in line for big cash winnings.  

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 10:23 AM

SidersBest:

Hey Dougie

I think this is the best throw-back to date. This guy reached deep into the forum's closet and pulled out a 9 year old. 

You're going to have to reach deep or we'll have to crown us a new throw back 'KING'

Siders Best

PS: I dont think he has seen F-mags earnings 

Was just about to comment on that but you beat me to it, agree a 100% :)

Bjorn

RSS