Forums

Help › Forums

Real Money

Wed, May 6 2020 1:05 AM (21 replies)
  • draganlazinica
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:33 PM

i liked this game at the beggining because it looked realistic but i found out that u cant withdraw any money so i just stopped playing it,because if u want to make this game like in real life than make the money thing real ,i dont want to just put money into the sponsors accounts,because its not fun why cant we be able to have a real virtual golf career just like in real life,and even make some moneys

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 6:37 AM

I thought the same few minutes ago. Why should I pay for winning credits, why should I play skins or challenge game for gaining credits that I don't need anymore, once I get at the level 88 and buy the best equipment? As someone wrote, at that level the game is matter of a birdies each hole. Why should I still play ?

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:20 AM

Well, actually you can...it's just not at the same exchange rate that you bring the credits in.  It's called "The Elite Collection", and it's in the Pro Shop.

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/products.aspx?c=Elite#c_1_12_Elite_All_None

Now, are you going to be able to make a career out of WGT golf...probably not.  But the credits you earn keep you playing the game for free (purchasing balls, clubs, ect.) where others may have to pay.  I haven't had to purchase credits in well over a year now because I win more than it costs me to play the game. So the point is, just sit back and enjoy a nice golf game.

-Long

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:29 AM

draganlazinica:

i liked this game at the beggining because it looked realistic but i found out that u cant withdraw any money so i just stopped playing it,because if u want to make this game like in real life than make the money thing real ,i dont want to just put money into the sponsors accounts,because its not fun why cant we be able to have a real virtual golf career just like in real life,and even make some moneys

At your standard I doubt you'd make much money.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:32 AM

Ouch!!!! lmao piz

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:46 AM

A kick right to the ol squirrel pouch.............man that hurt  LMAO2

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:53 PM

esssy:
    but you have recently just joined bro but i see your point theres more money just one way and going back to the other

??

• draganlazinica
    7 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 6:46 PM

lol ,thanks for ur replies,i enjoyed reading them

\the thing is that this is virtual golf ,its not real golf ,in real golf i have to pay money to play but in this virtual one i also have to pay money to buy better equipment ,to play in tournaments and courses and evrything,so instead of playing on the internet by clicking the mouse i could just go outside,and spent 1000 per year for a membership

but if this virtual wants to be like in real life they should also award like in real life,it would be much more funner to play

im not saying that i want to retire with the money i could make here,but just for the fun of it ,make it look like a real golf tournament ,at least we could get something out of it ,other than amazon credits and the maseratti car no one will ever have enough credits to buy

ok so for a 250dollar amazon gift card,we would need to make 1600 real dollars, 

i would be mad if could each put like 20 bucks into each tournament and play like in real life,then winners get all,hu eva the winners are but it would be pretty fun to play that way

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:29 PM

draganlazinica:
    250dollar amazon gift

I have found with amazon a large majority of products sold on the site don`t do international shipping to Australia (something about protecting local sellers law) , there are a few products what can be sent here & new things added all the time. But is always a case if you really like something go to buy it (sorry) can not be shipped to Aus. Or auction it of on Ebay :-)

Both golfsmith & amazon charge anywhere up to $50 for shipping to Australia as well. So best bet for Australian players would be American Express gift card all the major banks ATM`s accept amex. 

If you where at the stage of cashing in credits for a gift card , $250 amex card is the best bet use anywhere on line or cruz down to the cash machine & withdraw.

+ gift cards take 4 - 5 weeks to arrive in Australia from WGT.

Since you are new mate. Click on the Tournament page just up the top of the page , click on Ready Go Tournaments $1 , $5 , $10 , $20 , $50 tournaments limited to 50 players I think you need to be Pro or above to enter.

RSS