Help › Forums

Problem with Awards? - Post here

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 29 2019 7:40 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 9:38 AM

We are conducting a review of the award issues so that we can address them in the future. Please post your problems in this thread.  Make sure you have done the following to receive an award:

-logged in

-finished the round completely

-you played a tournament or ranked round 

If the above is true please tell us, what award you should have received save a replay if possible and describe the problem.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

• FredO56
    26 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 9:55 AM

ok thanks

• TitleistPro
    94 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 12:30 PM

You guys are doing a great job with this site........ok I sucked up.

I have hit the pin several times and not received an award.  

Happy Friday

• FredO56
    26 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2009 12:45 AM

i have not either and a couple are saved in my video files do you have too meet all 3 or what

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2009 4:43 PM

i had my highest finishes in week 50-51-52.never got my award.i also hit the pin 3 times in 10 minutes and a few times before that.never got credited.one more thing.if you look in my replays.i believe the third one down.the ball should have went in if the flagstick wasen't there.what do you guys think.maybe not?other then that i love this game and encourage all those who want to give up to hang in there.thanks.hit the pin again today on 1-29-09.one more hit the pin on 1-29-09.thats 2 today.

one

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2009 3:55 PM

Hi BigT, you should get the awards in the next few hours. The hit the pin award is currently not working--it is on our list to fix. Thanks

• broccoli
    222 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 8:25 AM

My bronze award for getting 5 birdies in a round has vanished from my profile :o

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 7:44 PM

thank you.i think you missed week 51 because i did not get an award for it and noticed some others didnt either.also,just for the record i hit thee pin 3 times on 1-22,2 times on 1-29,and 1 time on 2-1.about 3 or 4 times previously.can you check out my replay on my profile.third one down.i think it should have gone in if the flag wasen't in the screen after the shot says ace.what do you think?thank you and keep up the good  work.

• stickshrapnel
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 10:57 AM

I have hit the pin 3 times, and no awards have been appearing?  All the rounds were completed, I tend to play more skill challenges than ranked rounds, so I believe that's where the pin hits occured, I never saved the shots, but will in the future if this continues.  Any word on when this issue might get fixed?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 1:37 PM

This will be fixed in our next release.

• PAGES
RSS