Forums

Help › Forums

Feb Match Play Tournament

Mon, Mar 2 2009 11:18 AM (79 replies)
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 9:56 AM

My first round match has been completed.

Thanks for playing Zacht, and I look forward to shooting another round with you in the future.

• KingKoal27
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 1:56 PM

My 1st round match has been completed.  Thanks for playing ASHMANN.  It was a tough match.  Looking forward to my next opponent.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 2:01 PM

All 1st round matchup info for the Open, Amateur and Semi-Pro flights has been posted.  I'll finish the last 3 flights this evening.  I started from the bottom because I figured the closer you were to the top flights, the more likely you were to be actively following the tournament.

I'm hesistant about doing the scoreboard in the thread, only because it'll be a mile long.  The brackets have the scores... that's enough isn't it?

All brackets updated with today's results so far.  Thanks for being on the ball!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 10:16 PM

All first round matchup information has been posted.  Argh. Overall, that was about 5-6 hours of actual working.  Definitely going to need help moving forward.

Updated the OP to include a section in the rules about playing matches early.

All brackets are updated with today's results.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 7:53 AM

Just a reminder.  3 days left in the first round and over half of the matches have been completed so far.  Am & Pro flights are the slackers so far. :)  Let's get 'em all finished up by Saturday!

• thiagovbastos
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 3:12 PM

Hey all, I am eager to play on my bracket but I am not sure who to invite yet.  Shouldnt the second round match ups be ready by now? 

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 3:58 PM

i heard about this event but didnt know where to sign up   can u tell me of any other up and coming events  i would like to be apart of?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2009 4:33 PM

thiagov:  You had a first round bye, so you didn't have to play this week.  Second round matches don't start until Sunday.  We play one match a week so everyone has ample time to play.  If you already know who your opponent is then you can play early, just don't report the results until the start of the 2nd round.

goldenglove: We'll have another tournament of some kind going on in March.  Just watch this forum or keep an eye on my profile for all the announcements.  You can't miss it really. :)

• jr6721
    5 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2009 12:32 AM

what do we do about no shows and MIA's my opp. has not been on all week

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2009 11:15 AM

There's not much that you can do if your opponent is a no show.  You're here, he's not, that's an easy one. :)

Keep trying to get in contact if you can.  I've got my eye on everything.  I know who's making the effort and who's not and that will weigh into the decision of who moves on.

RSS