Forums

Help › Forums

awards bugs?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 21 2009 11:50 AM (7 replies)
  • StixHogan
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 9:12 AM

ok, so it took away my tin friend award for some reason it was there this morning and not now.  and also i hit the pin in two consecutive games today and received no pin award.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 9:34 AM

Hi StixHogan, not sure why you lost the award... we'll look into it. The Hit the Pin award is currently broken, but is being fixed.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 9:47 AM

A minor point for awards, which I know have been off so its no big deal, is the hole in one award for Closest to the Hole.  I have over the # needed to get beyond Tin.  Like I said, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it here.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 10:01 AM

Thanks for the report.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 11:18 AM

Is there an award for the first birdie or does it have to be 2 consective ones?  I made my first birdie yesterday so I am wondering.

Also I have had friend award come and go a few times now.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2009 11:53 AM

There are awards for consecutive birdies and birdies in a game. You can see the full chart here: http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

We are looking into the friend award disappearing problem, though it is lower on our priority list at the moment.

• TitleistPro
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jan 21 2009 8:14 AM

I have had the same thing happen.  I thought a few days ago I had 13 awards and now 11. 

I have hit the pin several times and never received an award.

Great game, but frustrated with some things.  Flop shot hopped over hole and did not hit pin, should have gone in yesterday.  Landed on hole with pin in and just went thru the pin.

• gamblepsu
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 21 2009 11:50 AM

FYI,

I had 7 holes <20 feet from the hole in closest-to-pin, but I still only have a Gold Accuracy award.

RSS