Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer - Top 10 Toy List

Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:02 PM (66 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 2:25 AM

LMAO. and a brilliant festive Enquirer edition.

My favorite is the driving range - I used to practice a lot at a course in Hong Kong - Discovery Bay Golf Club, where you would hit floating balls into a lake. The balls were then scooped up by an old guy in a tinnie (aluminum boat). 

You would keep hitting with him rowing around - hit the boat and a horrendous sound rang out - followed by an irate staff member swearing in Cantonese (my Cantonese was limited to expletives). 

And before the health and safety advocates start complaining, he did wear a hard wide brimmed hat - for HK that was quite progressive considering the builders playing Tarzan on bamboo scaffold 100 floors up. 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 8:15 AM

hahaha, Lizzy Rozetti silly putting - nobody rolls like lizzy - that edition is def worth framing :)

classic -tx 'son - and ren looked so young.......and plush back in the day

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2013 8:39 PM

I wasn' here when this first came out .. thanks for bringing it back. Funny stuff Andy.

BlimpAd.swf

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 5:38 PM

~~~~~~ bump ~~~~~~         --  just dandy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 7:48 PM

young and plush, geeeeze, I may not be as young but I am still plush with loveable gray nutz still included. And 3 years dumber on WGT. Mr. Andy still has it going on, pure genius with his wit and computable talents and what nots. 

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:02 PM

love it  !!!   .... what a hoot   lol

RSS