Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer - Top 10 Toy List

Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:02 PM (66 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 6:17 PM

Dear andyson, After careful consideration I would like to submit my application for resident poet of the WGT Enqirer as i feel I may be possessed, er, embalmed, er, ordained, ooops, capable of bringing forth a hugh, hughymon- gussy type of frivolity to your masses of readers.

Respectfully,

Doc

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 11:35 PM

Hmmm...

This is the official theme song of all the people who bump posts that have been looong gone....

3 days is a long time on wgt... It's equivalent to 3 rounds a day, which is equivalent to about... 45 missed putts and 30something words I'm not going to post here, as we have ladies present (Hi Lizzie)

back on topic...

Post Bumper's Official Theme Song

hey Ren... why are you in this video??????

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 1:51 PM

TrufflIE:

That video officially made my entire week! Thanks! LMAO

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:58 PM

IvaThongon:

TrufflIE:

That video officially made my entire week! Thanks! LMAO

same ,i could not sit still ,good  dancing music, TY

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 5:35 PM

andyson:

#7 Tickle Me Esssy

This WGT Special Edition features lots of lols lol,  Tickle his ribs and he'll say the most amazing things only he can understand!  lol 

Manufacturer Recalls Tickle Me Esssy Doll Due to Malfunction

Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed.

Even though the Tickle Me Esssy Doll has been turned off, it continues to make little peeps, squeeks, gurgles and says the occasional bad word.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 5:43 PM

So ,, some small parts my fall off and be a choking hazard for small children ?

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 5:57 PM

No hazard to small children has been reported.  Although some might consider stumbling about in the dark looking for those odd noises in the middle of the night a hazard.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:18 PM

I put mine on Ebay  last year ,, It was freaking my cat out ,, I had 3 offers for cash to keep it .

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:27 PM

WOW, hard to believe it has been over 2 years since the creation of this thread.  What a great trip down memory lane.  :)

RSS