Tue, Feb 15 2011 11:03 AM (32 replies)
  • ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 11:03 AM

Am I the only idiot who's done this???

• Abak
    62 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2009 3:05 AM

Thanks Iconian for the idea, in the beginning I was excited but my enthusiasm dropped quickly as there is only one way to make 100ft putts (Hole#5) so all our putts will be in the same place from teh same angle! It will be impossible for Tibbets to decide which is the best! Am I interested to try 2 or 3 days to make it? No. Unfortunately this idea lacks innovation and excitement. However, building on it and asking for the most beautifull putt even less than 100ft like Tiger Woods has the secret to do where the ball goes like a snake on the green before to sink... I feel more excited to look for the most difficult slopes and try to make it...

Cheers

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2009 5:58 PM

Considering only 3 people have done it, and 2 of them(one being me) aren't eligible, I'm not seeing much difficulty in the judging process at the moment Abak :P

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2009 6:37 PM

abak,

if you don't want to doit. don't. i won't lose any sleep over it.

i, along with tibbets, made this to be fun and entertaining. feel free to piss on the parade elsewhere

ciao!

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2009 8:11 PM

Other people are working on it Zacht. You're just too good babe ;)

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jan 21 2009 3:35 PM

thanks lol

• tryin2bscratch
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 21 2009 7:21 PM

since this contest is about verifying someone's putt of at least 100' via their saved replay......i have to point out an odd occurance.   i recently deleted all of my original 10 saved shots.....why??..........because when i replayed them, EVERY shot missed.  EVERY SHOT.  i know someone else on here who had two hole outs in a row in a closest to the pin and one of the shots he saved is there but the other one is like the two shots combined.  its odd and unexplainable.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Wed, Jan 21 2009 7:38 PM

The old replays were off because all of the greens have been recalculated.  The replay wasn't a snapshot as such, but a set of calculations that were replayed visually.  Now that the calculations are different, the results are different.  Any new replays however should save and replay correctly.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 9:10 AM

106 is in the mix... =)

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 9:13 AM

Nice Lee!  Way to take the score for the award too!

RSS