Forums

Help › Forums

Putting competition - Everyone Welcome

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 15 2011 11:03 AM (32 replies)
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2009 5:46 PM

I thought it would be fun to create and sponsor a putting competition. It will be open until February 1st 12am, EST, after which, whoever qualifies, will be put into a hat and Tibbet's ferret will draw the winner.

Here are the rules and requirements:

1. A putt has to be 100ft or longer. Has to be hit with a putter.

2. Putt has to be saved as a replay (in single mode competition)

3. Once rule #1 and #2 have been achieved, post a comment on my wall and i will check it.

FAQ:

1. Where is the 100ft putt?  - It's somewhere on the course, try and find it. (hint, check my replays)

2. Prizes: $10 Walmart.com Gift Card (there might be more prizes coming and if you like to sponsor this, please post on my wall)

3. I reserve the right to add/edit/change rules, format, prizes or anything else we see fit to accomodate the competition.

4. I shall be the final judge of this competition. My decisions are final. By entering and competing in this challenge, you awknowledge and agree to aforementioned terms.

5. Good Luck!

Let the putting begin!

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2009 8:03 PM

Trying to knock me off the top heh? Ok bring it on ;)

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2009 8:41 PM

Oh, you're already off the top baby:P (replay#2, had to suck it up and take a *gulp8  to get it.  Oh, the things we do for awards...)

Good luck to everyone.  I am not eligible for this competition, as it is my ferret that will be picking the winner out of a hat.  The bar is set at 101ft.  Beat it!

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2009 8:46 PM

Took you 3 days, is that what you call fast ;). I got 106 in the bag, and kiss my butt! ;)

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2009 9:37 PM

Not seeing any 106ft putt in your replays or awards Ncviz....

Are you sure you weren't dreaming? Premonition perhaps? (See the ball...Be the ball...):P

• beamer750
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2009 4:13 AM

lets be nice boys & girls...:)

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2009 6:15 AM

i believe they are just flirting, golf style :P

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2009 1:15 PM

Oh Tibbets is still mad because he lost to me the other day ;). But seriously, we just go back and forth with each other. I wouldn't call it flirting. One thing is he's married I believe and I don't want Ms Tibbets getting any wrong ideas. And of course I've seen his picture and he is out of my league, hahaha... But really j/k, we just joke around. Good luck in the Putting Contest everyone.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2009 3:23 PM

u don't have to explain yourself:P

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 10:52 AM

ZACHT

RSS