Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Caddy

Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:36 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 4:29 AM

Hello, I am working on little handy tool called WGT Caddy. It has few interresting features and more features will be added in the future...

This tool  is very useful especialy in short game, i.e. putting, chipping and pitching, where distance control is crucial, but even approch shots are much easier with this tool...

EDIT: According to the WGTalex's last post in this thread, as much as I understand, WGT Caddy is fuly compliant with WGT Terms of Service. And there is no need to worry about WGT Caddy interference with the swing meter performance, WGT Caddy is very small .NET application doing absolutely nothing in the background, I am using it by my self and it works great. Most problems related to WGT performance (swing meter lagging) are in used technology, ie. flash application running under browser process...

Download new version on WGT.OVER.CZ.

To WGTalex: PLEASE do not delete my link again and again, I am doing nothing WRONG!!!

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:06 AM

This is interesting....but is it an approved WGT product? I hesitate only because of the proliferation of internet stings, seeking to access Paypal members accounts. I'm not casting aspersions on your person, merely trying to determine if the product (for which I will gladly pay for) is a WGT-approved add-on.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:22 AM

And there are any WGT approved add-ons? And there are any WGT add-ons at all? I would say that this is the first one :-) This is small application written and used by my self, it is free to download and to use and only if you like it, then you can donate small amout and download slightly advanced PRO version (I am developing this version further for my self). And for payments I used standard PayPal webmaster tools (they are descibed on the paypal in the help section), the whole transaction is processed on the paypal site only (as you can see), so there is no way for me to collect any private data...

And if you dont want to pay by clicking on the paypal button on my site, then you can pay manualy directly from your paypal account to my paypal registered email sluny(a)centrum.cz, as it is described on the "donate" page... ;-)

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:24 AM

Why would you PAY for something like that?    A pen, a ruler,  a few inches of Scotch tape, and 5 minutes of your time could do the exact same thing.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:31 AM

sluny:
    And there are any WGT add-ons at all?

Actually, there was a similar caddy tool, and it was frantically promoted by spam posts to these forums only a few days ago.  

(Kúrnik, mohlo by do týchto fór prispievať viac Čechov a Slovákov...)

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:32 AM

jeffdos924:

Why would you PAY for something like that?    A pen, a ruler,  a few inches of Scotch tape, and 5 minutes of your time could do the exact same thing.

You are absolutely right, you really dont have to pay fot something like this :-) And you can have one tape with the scale for every shot type (full, pitch, chip, ...) and every putt length (30,60,100) and switch them REALY fast between shots. Or you can use WGT Caddy and do it all with single mouse click ;-)

Did you try this tool???

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:36 AM

Faterson:

sluny:
    And there are any WGT add-ons at all?

Actually, there was a similar caddy tool, and it was frantically promoted by spam posts to these forums only a few days ago.  

(Kúrnik, mohlo by do týchto fór prispievať viac Čechov a Slovákov...)

And this is and stays the only place, where am I promoting this tool, no spams or multiple post from me. If you like it, use it, if not, no problem ;-)

(jestli myslíš ten online nástroj pro výpočet síly úderu, co tu byl, tak ten je úplně o něčem jiném, tohle ti nepomůže počítat, jenom líp hrát tu ránu, kterou chceš)

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:36 AM

OMG not at all!!!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:37 AM

No relation, as you can infer from the above conversation.

sluny:
    (jestli myslíš ten online nástroj pro výpočet síly úderu, co tu byl, tak ten je úplně o něčem jiném, tohle ti nepomůže počítat, jenom líp hrát tu ránu, kterou chceš)

Hej... u neho to bola externá aplikácia, ty to máš asi inak vyriešené, ak je to skutočný add-on...

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:38 AM

sluny asks....

"And there are any WGT approved add-ons?

And there are any WGT add-ons at all?"

I don't have a clue....that's why I'm asking the question. I think your idea would help my game, but I'm not willing to throw money at something that's not endorsed or approved by WGT. It's the Christmas season in my part of the world, and there are many hackers that would love to have access to my Paypal account. Trust, but verify is all I'm saying.

• PAGES
RSS