skip nav

Forums

Is WGT a 'Real' Company? You have a Phone Number?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 3 2019 5:53 AM by HackWilson1930. 20 replies.
  • TruckRacer55 United States
    15 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 7:23 PM

I hate to say this... but with all of the money you are taking on clubs and balls and Ready-Go's, it would only seem logical to me that you would have a PHONE NUMBER listed for people to call for customer support.  Now that I think about it... any real 'Company' would offer such a service.  But if anyone hasn't noticed.. there's no NUMBER to call.  Hmmmmmm...  It's gotta make you wonder.  I mean I can call EVERY OTHER software company out there that does gaming... but we can't call your's.  I'm gonna check with the BBB here in the US to see if you're even registered.  Because your QC isn't worth a darn...  Yet you don't mind taking peoples money everyday. 

I think I'll look into that.  Do you even have an 'Address' that people can send resumes to if they were applying for a job?

Digg
    Delicious
  • zagraniczniak United States
    1,980 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 12:57 AM

It's a real company, but it's an internet company so they do things online (duh). However, if you click on 'Contact' at the bottom of the page you will find info about job opportunities etc.

Digg
    Delicious
  • broahes United States
    191 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 5:25 AM

I really don't think well established companies such as Callaway, Ping and Taylor Made would be contracting with WGT if it weren't a legitimate business.

Digg
    Delicious
  • chrisironsbones United Kingdom
    3,520 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 6:06 AM

Send them a nice little e-mail and see what happens.....Belieive me, THEY DO RESPOND!

Digg
    Delicious
  • LizzieRossetti United Kingdom
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 6:38 AM

British Telecom, one of the largest telephone providers in Great Britain, do not have a telephone number advertised for their clients to call either.

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTicon United States
    12,440 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 1:04 PM

I can tell you this: it's much more efficient to do support via email/online. If I were to do it over the phone, once lizzie calls me, i'd b tied up chatting with her for the next 6 hours. I'd enjoy the experience but would never get anything else done.

Online though, I can chat with lizze for 6 hours and get everything else done at the same time.

Also, many of our support tickets require research, replies from other members of the team, escalation, etc...

-wgticon

Digg
    Delicious
  • luckysump United Kingdom
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 1:29 PM

As much as i hate too agree with WGTicon he's got a very good point.

Lizzie your so right about BT( Bloody Tactless ),  don't worry though if you don't pay your bill they will phone you....lol.

Lucky

Digg
    Delicious
  • Jerm65 Canada
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 1:35 PM

LizzieRossetti:

British Telecom, one of the largest telephone providers in Great Britain, do not have a telephone number advertised for their clients to call either.

Makes total sense.

If you list a number for customer service, then at some point you may actually be expected to provide some customer service.

If I was them, I'd at least offer a number that utilizes a circular phone-tree (no matter what combination of numbers you push...you'll eventually end up back at the start....lol).

Digg
    Delicious
  • cricketrules United Kingdom
    1,050 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 2:08 PM

Incidentally, what type of company/business is WGT?

Jack.

Digg
    Delicious
  • paulshack Canada
    281 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 3:18 PM

Jerm65:

Makes total sense.

If you list a number for customer service, then at some point you may actually be expected to provide some customer service.

If I was them, I'd at least offer a number that utilizes a circular phone-tree (no matter what combination of numbers you push...you'll eventually end up back at the start....lol).

LOL ..true

Digg
    Delicious
RSS