Forums

Help › Forums

MESQUITE'S WOLF CREEK "MUST PLAY"

Mon, Mar 8 2010 10:55 AM (6 replies)
  • WildBill50
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:41 PM
    I played this course during our trip last month to Las Vegas. Shot a 90 "GREAT SCORE". It's about an hour and half drive from the Las Vegas Airport, and well worth the drive. I will have to say the this course is the best course I have ever played. If you have played this course on the WTG 9 hole closest to the pin, I can confirm that what appears to be awesome looking holes actually are a very accurate representation of each hole. You will be amazed at the views and thrilled at the challange of hitting a shot 220 yards downhill just to make the fairway. I will definately play this course again whenever we go out west again to Vegas. Living here is South Carolina gives me a lot of choice golf courses to choose from. But nothing I have played here or elsewhere compares to WOLF CREEK. 2000 Tiger-Woods-Contest-Winner: hdcp 21.8
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:52 PM
    Who is Tiger Woods?
  • MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 7:25 PM

I agree... Wolf Creek is truly an exceptional course.  A must play in my book.

• Provan9
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 10:10 PM

I just had a look at their website, terrific 'flyover' of each hole. Less than $200 for a round at peak season isn't too bad.

Should have had a hit when I was in Las Vegas a few years ago :-(

Cheers;

Provan9

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 7:17 AM

My fingers are crossed for one of the next 3 courses to be brought here.....

Would LOVE to play it in person, no question!

• kmitchell4415
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:54 PM
    next time you are out play Falcon Crest too, if you like wolf you'll love Falcon. I live about an hour north of Mesquite so i get out there alot and love those two courses.
  • WildBill50
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 10:55 AM
    Do you mean "Falcon Ridge" in Mesquite, NV? I'm planning another trip to NV this year, instead of Vegas, we'll stay up in Mesquite. I'll try out that course too... Thanks Bill 2000 "Tiger-Woods-Contest-Winner"
RSS