Forums

Help › Forums

Technical Support

Sat, Nov 11 2023 4:53 AM (46 replies)
  • nesto142
    28 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:12 AM

Well, I just heard back and want to let everyone know that the matter was settled. Thank you

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 11:38 AM

hi

emails are done in order they are received. yes, some are prioritized but not the way you think. the person who prioritizes it just separates some of them, for example, the ones that have to do with credit cards, get moved to different person who usually does not handle emails but just handles credit cards.

and so on

-wgticon

• beakerID
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 5:46 PM

Systems not meeting the recommended requirements may experience the occasional swing meter stutter or hesitation. No doubt with the inadequate system deterioration and recurring meter issues. Job security = Technical Support.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 9:46 PM

I find the quickest way to contact them is to click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and give full details of your enquiry.

• ridgerunner32
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 9:47 AM

hi this is ridgerunner 32  i purchased a sleeve of taylor made level 81 balls this morning i think they should be yours for good instead of so many hits out of them i am not to happy with this site i think it is a big money racket i would hope for you to replace my sleeve of balls or i will tell all my friends about this site

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 12:44 PM

Lmao!!!!!! Impressive first post!!!😉

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 4:55 PM

ridgerunner32:
    i will tell all my friends about this site

WGT/Topgolf is always looking for new members. Please, go tell your friends. Run to the tallest mountain in your area and yell to everyone how much fun this game is. TIA

Cheers

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 6:37 PM

Yep just like in RL when your balls wear out all you have to do is bring them back to the pro shop and they replace them brand new ones at no charge. Also  if you get a hold of WGT Neptune he will get you back any that you may have lost in the water.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 6:39 PM

ridgerunner32:

hi this is ridgerunner 32  i purchased a sleeve of taylor made level 81 balls this morning i think they should be yours for good instead of so many hits out of them i am not to happy with this site i think it is a big money racket i would hope for you to replace my sleeve of balls or i will tell all my friends about this site

You really should tell all of your friends. We look forward to meeting both of them! 

• swordthegamer
    35 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 11:07 PM

Yes, after two rounds in real life I go "oh this ball is worn down" and get rid of it.

RSS