Forums

Help › Forums

Reporting BUGS -- A helpful reminder

Sat, Jun 19 2010 4:46 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • markac
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 6:54 PM

Mister WGT, the main concern I have is the inconsistancy of wind effects on the ball.  One example is 11 mph head wind & uphill green, I switched down a club from what the computer suggested and put some top on the ball & it went 20 yrds past what the club said it should do.  Next time 11 mph headwind made NO changes & ball traveled 20 yrds short.  I've noticed differeces in the winds coming from the sides as well.  I know I haven't been playing this game long, but, these inconsistancies make it tough to improve my game.  Thank you & I hope it works better in the future.

• kmitchell4415
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 6:37 PM

Just wondering why the meter seems to freeze and release messing with the swing or putt? Is anyone else having this problem also and is there something I can do to fix it?

• Slony
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 4:19 PM

I'm having the same problem.  My Avatar starts back and at about 20% the club stops and starts forward.  I've checked the requirments and my system is much more than required.  Could it be latency on the server?  I have high speed cable.  I turned off the popup blocker and can't think of anything else that can cause the game to stop the backswing.  I'm lost.

• Slony
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 8:49 AM

I figured it out.  The problem was I was sliding the curser straight back along the bar.  I accidently found (during a burst of profanity) that if I moved the curser along the swing path in the avatar the swing didn't stop.  Weird but it works and it is a game I will recommend to freinds and family.  Now all I have to do is figure out how to get rid of the "Hack" rating because nobody in the game wants to play with one.  lol

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 12:03 PM

I do not know if this is a bug problem persay; but there is lots of players who dissconnect and that I guess is there choice, I have been in at least 15 rounds all where there have been me and 3 other players,,then one will disscnnect and  in my opinion think that some players get so mad or frustrated at a bad shot..missed putt or whatever excuse serves their purpose.for quitting...that when thy dissconect rather then do it the right way and go to the menu to do it.. they just click the x logo,this has in all those rounds froze everyone out, and the game goes no further... I think this makes for some very bad reactions to that player(as inconsiderate)..especially if some in the group were having a great round and score... I do not no if I am correct on my assumption of this.and If im wrong I will appolige as I have no problem appoligizing when I am wrong.. has this happened to other players and is there a chance I am right..as when it is done through the menu there is no problem at all it seems..ty for any feedback

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:16 PM

Slony:
    Now all I have to do is figure out how to get rid of the "Hack" rating

Hello Slony... check your wall for instructions.

Peace.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 11:11 AM

Slony:

I figured it out.  The problem was I was sliding the curser straight back along the bar.  I accidently found (during a burst of profanity) that if I moved the curser along the swing path in the avatar the swing didn't stop.  Weird but it works and it is a game I will recommend to freinds and family.  Now all I have to do is figure out how to get rid of the "Hack" rating because nobody in the game wants to play with one.  lol

Send me an invite and I will gladly join you for a game anytime. I always play the round to completion.

• mrtdevil
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 10:26 PM

well i quit playing for awhile because of sorry  game reaction and what happens when i come back? it has actually gotten worse, the game not reacting to second click , the ball rolling right over an open hole etc. Are your programmers really unable to figure these issues out? 

• vpc1sgt
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 4:46 AM

I'm having similar issues with the game, primarily an erratic and COMPLETLY uncontrollable swing meter, erratic screen movements (I just ignore that) as well as the non reaction to a second mouse click!!   Worked OK up until this past Tuesday.  I've cleared caches, rebooted several times with no improvement.   Tried two other machines and had the same issues, so, it would seem NOT to be a problem with the computer/s.   Had to w/d from some single play tourneys due to the uncontollabe meter and shots all over the place.   I've been here for over a year and a half and this is BY FAR the worst it's EVER been.   My frustration is increasing astronomically!!!   I know this issue has been beaten to death, but, with so many complaints, it has be something at WGT.   I've run out of ideas.   PLEASE HELP!!!

V

• PAGES
RSS