Forums

Help › Forums

PM no need to friend first ?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 13 2020 7:30 PM (7 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 8:39 AM

I actually wonder if this is a feature or option granted to Owners and / or Directors that regular members may not have.

I believe it would explain things.  

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 11:54 AM

el3n1:

I actually wonder if this is a feature or option granted to Owners and / or Directors that regular members may not have.

I believe it would explain things.  

Maybe an option or feature for CC owners but not for directors, I don't have it. 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 12:45 PM

It seems I can message you also even tho your NOT on my friends list? I can tell you I am a CC owner? 

I checked other non friends to see but its only you?....You must be pretty darn important !! 😜

JD

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 2:22 PM

borntobesting:
    Maybe an option or feature for CC owners but not for directors, I don't have it.

Could be something in settings or permissions allowed by owners for directors.

While I have not been a permanent director, I was temporarily asked to stand in for a director during some Clashes when available and it does present me with that option when I visited his profile page.  -- Yet it is not consistent with all players... so something is odd about it.

There may be other factors but I believe I noticed Gary was also a director when I checked to see if that was a common factor.  Not saying it is the only factor.

RSS