Ray

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 9:51 AM

Hi Ray, you can see the changes here: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/644.aspx

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 10:35 AM

Could you add a 'Don't show this again' checkmark box to that Screen Resolution notification pop-up?  Otherwise, it'll tell me to change it every time and my monitor just doesn't support anything over 1024x768.

• Fonzi
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2009 9:13 PM

so  nothing updated affecting game play?

the list is vague considering the putting and stuff seems different now

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 12 2009 2:24 PM

Hi Fonzi, since the beta launched, we have routinely updated our terrain and game physics to improve the accuracy and realism of play. These updates will become more scarce as we get to a place where we feel comfortable that the course is "done". This is probably why you notice small changes in putting sometimes after a system update.

• Fonzi
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2009 9:10 AM

Thanks for the run around.

How about a more professional System update in the future.

• troyrw17
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2009 4:10 PM

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads these, but this is intended for the designers or the maintainers of this program.  It's really enjoyable, it's challenging and I am excited to see future updates, i.e - new clubs, different courses, etc.  To me, the best part and probably the most maddening part of this game is how real it is to real life golf.  Not every shot is going to be perfect, you're not going to read the greens or the wind perfect every single shot, and well, you're just not going to be able to hit the ball flush every time.  It's very fun, and good luck with the future development.  I am a "laid-off" carpenter in wisconsin and just simply passing the time until I can play real golf.  well done.

• Xdiamond187X
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2009 9:36 PM

dammit, here i am again, the game will not let me finish my round. It will not let me choose to continue my current round, even thought your damn server is the reason why i tried restart in the first place. i really want to play this game, and wish u would stop making excuses about "my comp. being the problem"  If im lagging and choose to restart my game and it won't let me start off from were I was who's fault is that?  I already know that answer, and its not mine! You have a button to continue previous game and it works about half the time..... go figure  ..let me guess NIVLAC some how is my comp. or my fault right?   lol

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2009 10:05 PM

lol, what are you calling me out for?  I was just tryin' to help ya out.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 9:15 AM

Troyrw17 - we do read these forums and thank you for your kind comments

Xdiamond187x - I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Your participation is important to us. What type of round were you playing?  Was it a Ranked round or a tournament?  What action did you take to restart the game? 

• PAGES
RSS