Forums

Help › Forums

User disabled

Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:41 PM (4 replies)
  • Dookus69
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 9:58 PM

Can someone please help me out? I recently got back into the game after seeing an add for it. I had an account a couple years back but stopped playing and lost access to the account because I couldn't remember the username/password combination and no longer had access to the email associated with it. I had spent money on that account and was a decently high level if I remember correctly so it sucked but I went ahead and made a new account. I was able to play for a couple weeks before I got logged out and received a user disabled error when I tried to log in. I love this game and would like to continue playing but as of now I have no way to play and am very upset since I spent money ont his new account without knowing that I was doing anything wrong at all. :( I dont care which but I would like to be able to play on one of the accounts and just have the other deleted. I've sent in three help tickets with no response so I'm resorting to the forums page. 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 11:03 AM

best bet is to use the contact located at the bottom of this page.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 11:46 AM

@Dookus69 

So, did you create a third account (i.e. this one, Dookus69)?

Unless both of the other accounts were in some way both concurrently active (i.e. actually playing), they typically don't just disable accounts.  

In any case, you have to keep trying with customer support or post to one of the moderator's walls. But it seems like you now have 3 accounts because this one is active and shows up in a member search.

That's problematic. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 4:53 PM

Wait What 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:41 PM

I suggest you contact CS ASAP, especially now that you have multiple accounts. You might end up being banned for that.

RSS