Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go Tournaments - Tiers

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 24 2020 10:03 AM (4 replies)
  • Veraps
    240 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 6:52 AM

I wish WGT offered tiered ready go tournaments.  As a mid level player (L54), its really hard to compete with players in the 100's.  Even the small Ready Go's like Merion (10 credits) is dominated by players in their 100's.  A good result for me is breaking even on my credits.  

It would be nice to see other options for mid level players that restrict access from the upper echelon of players so we have a fighting chance!

• DanL24
    61 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 12:59 PM

Veraps:

I wish WGT offered tiered ready go tournaments.  As a mid level player (L54), its really hard to compete with players in the 100's.  Even the small Ready Go's like Merion (10 credits) is dominated by players in their 100's.  A good result for me is breaking even on my credits.  

It would be nice to see other options for mid level players that restrict access from the upper echelon of players so we have a fighting chance!

They do offer tiered RG tournaments, at least they do for Master level and above.  I assume Tour Pros have RG tournaments but it has been so long I do not remember.  The problem is there are so many Legends compared to other tiers that they have way more RG options.  Other tiers have fewer RG tournaments at a time.

• rabrown53
    96 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 4:59 PM

i think the RGs are broken down by tiers, not levels.  you are competing with other master, tour master, legend, etc tiered players.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 10:04 PM

I agree that it's difficult to contend in any open RG.

As a Legend, I see quite a few "Legend" RGs in the list. Can't tell about offers for Masters though, but there should be.

• DanL24
    61 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 10:03 AM

alosso:

I agree that it's difficult to contend in any open RG.

As a Legend, I see quite a few "Legend" RGs in the list. Can't tell about offers for Masters though, but there should be.

When I was a TourMaster it seemed like there was 1 or 2 at a time.  Then you move up to Legend and there are like 4-6 at a time.  TourLegend is back down to 1 (or occasionally 2 at a time) and they take 10-14 days to actually fill.

For tiered RG fun, Legend is the sweet spot I assume because there are so many Legend players.

RSS