Forums

Help › Forums

Impossible player rank and stats more and more

Fri, Dec 8 2023 10:37 PM (48 replies)
  • mcgozer
    80 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 2:29 AM

Why do I keep playing against legend players with no ranked rounds, no stats, and 150 averages? Are these players cheating somehow? Is this a bug in the game? If I am spending money, whether credits I pay for, or coins I earn in the game why should I have to compete with players who are apparently cheaters. There are still standards for advancing to the upper tiers, are there not? It simply isn't possible to be a 150 average legend with zero, or very few ranked rounds. Yet, they are all over this game.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 3:02 AM

He/She is probably a Coin Game player. Coin games, Alt shot. match play and Ctth;s are not a Ranked Round.

There are a lot of Coin Game players out there and thats all they play.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 4:24 AM

DonCaron:

He/She is probably a Coin Game player. Coin games, Alt shot. match play and Ctth;s are not a Ranked Round.

There are a lot of Coin Game players out there and thats all they play.

There are a lot of coin players of all levels who never play ranked rounds , it’s nothing new , they are not cheats , they have progressed by playing and beating higher level players than themselves. The cheats are the hacks that have been playing two days and score -8 in nine holes in showdown ! Lol

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:13 AM

mcgozer:

Why do I keep playing against legend players with no ranked rounds, no stats, and 150 averages? Are these players cheating somehow? Is this a bug in the game? If I am spending money, whether credits I pay for, or coins I earn in the game why should I have to compete with players who are apparently cheaters. There are still standards for advancing to the upper tiers, are there not? It simply isn't possible to be a 150 average legend with zero, or very few ranked rounds. Yet, they are all over this game.

The things that you are worried about arent worth worrying about . You`re a Legend and they are are Legend . You are both playing from the same tees under the same conditions . Accusing them of cheating due their stats or lack of in this case is poor sportsmanship on your part .

Just because you cant determine if you have the advantage or better chance of winning is really what its all about .The fact that you are a sore loser is very evident . Players dont have to cheat in order to beat you .  If you cant stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen . Nobody likes a sore loser .

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:27 AM

lonniescott711:
    The things that you are worried about arent worth worrying about . You`re a Legend and they are are Legend . You are both playing from the same tees under the same conditions . Accusing them of cheating due their stats or lack of in this case is poor sportsmanship on your part .

Agreed.

And more to the point, if the players were cheating, then they're really bad at it because they wouldn't be at Legend tier. They would make sure they stayed at a lower tier so they could have a distinct advantage off the tee. 

So, the accusation of cheating makes no sense. 

• Slimjim001
    1,024 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:46 AM

This mixing of the old school (flash) and new school (PCEA/mobile) has created a lot of confusion for both. I started launching from Steam about four months ago and playing the coin games to get the apparel enhancements for my clubs. I was regularlly getting my butt kicked by lower tier players and couldn't figure out what was happening so I started talking with my opponents and soon learned that most of them were playing mobile and seldom played scored games. I also learned that the mobile players were as confused by us PC players showing up in their world. I always play Rio (36K) coin games and I get cussed out fairly regularlly by lower tier players who think I'm "bottom feeding". Truth be told, most of them can beat me on any given day. It might help if we all tried to get to know one another a bit before we bringing judgment. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:58 AM

Slimjim001:
    Truth be told, most of them can beat me on any given day. It might help if we all tried to get to know one another a bit before we bringing judgment. 

Agreed.

Similarly, people might want to consider that when they think something is impossible they might not have complete understanding of how everything works.  

In other words, if they see X and think "that is not possible based on what I know," maybe they should respond. "but it's clearly possible because it's right there so maybe what I know is either inaccurate of incomplete." 

• mcgozer
    80 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:09 PM

What a bunch of ***. Sore loser? My ass.

How about posting a simple explanation how under the rules of the game, under the conditions we all have come to know, does any player become a Legend with zero ranked rounds, with an average of 150, with no stats at all.

Don't worry whether I am a sore loser, or a happy winner, explain how that happens.

Otherwise shut the hell up. Idiots.

• RCoffey8
    49 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:18 PM

I think the real question is, how do they get the bigger equipment and better equipment without leveling up with ranked rounds to "EARN" the better equipment the way we all had to.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 6:43 PM

mcgozer:

What a bunch of ***. Sore loser? My ass.

How about posting a simple explanation how under the rules of the game, under the conditions we all have come to know, does any player become a Legend with zero ranked rounds, with an average of 150, with no stats at all.

Don't worry whether I am a sore loser, or a happy winner, explain how that happens.

Otherwise shut the hell up. Idiots.

Actually its very simple . If you play only practice rounds you can level up without tiering up . The players who only play the mobile coin rooms will tier up based on the amount of coin wins they earn . The coin games dont count as ranked rounds so they arent recorded . Ranked round play will effect your average but in this case with coin games there is the exception . So no recorded ranked rounds means no lowering of the average .

This is why you have Legends with 150 avgs. and 0 ranked rounds and 0 stats .

RSS