Help › Forums

SURVEYS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2021 12:02 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:20 AM

With no apparent surveys available to complete (clicking on them just brings up an error message), and no videos available any more, there seems to be no options left for those of us unable to spend real money on this game, other than playing with starter balls.

Very sad that after 10 years plus on this game I seem to now be being forced out in the chase for the might dollar.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:40 AM

Download the mobile app.There are many surveys on the offer wall and you can watch the 2 credit video ads to get 150 credits a day just watching the ads, 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 5:40 AM

You  might be getting an error message because of Adblocker (If you have one) ...try disabling it then check surveys and video's...

JD

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 7:31 AM

I play on an iPad , and haven’t been able to do surveys using the iPad for about four months. This is because not all the page opens on the screen , I screen shot and sent to wgt to flag up the problem , but all wgt said was to do surveys through wgt.com. So I don’t think surveys on mobile is a practical option these days. It certainly isn’t for me. I do however do the videos from mobile for 150 credits per day. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 9:33 AM

Question these video's ......Does one have to sit there and "click" and sit thru the entire video 75 x's a day to get the 150 credits?

JD

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 10:41 AM

JDGHOST:

Question these video's ......Does one have to sit there and "click" and sit thru the entire video 75 x's a day to get the 150 credits?

JD

You are supposed to tap to  watch them and tap  yes after each one. But there are programs to “watch” them automatically. There were players running those videos 24/7 getting 1000’s of credits a day. That is why WGT was forced to put a 150 a day limit on them. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 10:55 AM

JDGHOST:

You are might be getting an error message because of Adblocker (If you have one) ...try disabling it then check surveys and video's...

JD

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 11:47 AM

With the videos , on mobile yes you have to sit and tap , for six videos then close the app for another six till you get the 75 to give you 150. 

in the past certain competitive clubs who want to win at all cost used some kind of programme to enable them to gather thousands of credits via an automated system. Thank goodness wgt stopped this, but no doubt some clever spark will find another loophole to skirt around the rules to their own benefit. 

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 1:34 PM

borntobesting:

JDGHOST:

You are might be getting an error message because of Adblocker (If you have one) ...try disabling it then check surveys and video's...

JD

That's exactly what I get.  h well maybe they figured out I wasn't really the Archbishop of Canterbury

• Nightman1
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 3:02 AM

Hi mate I'm in the same boat as you since the new format I can't get any surveys as the site just keeps buffering and neither wgt nor peanut labs have bothered to fix the problem in fact I can't even contact peanut labs as there contact us page is down

• PAGES
RSS