• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:29 AM

Hi please sign up Kdownunder & Christine67

• morgan1464
    152 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 5:42 AM

Hi Topper,

Please sign up me(Morgan1464) and Tracie(NumptyHunter) up for division A and C. :)

Thanks,

Morgan

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 5:48 AM

1irony and devonpa will be teaming up. We are both Division A.

Cheers,

Darren

• Chicubs10
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 6:41 AM

Chicubs10 & Bshake08 will give it a try.  Group A as we are in the USA.  Thanks.

• TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 7:42 AM

I'd like to reserve a spot, and once confirmed, I'll recruit a partner from my club.  Cheers and thanks!

• MikieZMan
    41 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 8:08 AM

MikieZMan(USA)  Hookeroni(USA)

Division A

Do you have to be on Twitch to play??

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 8:31 AM

jacktrade51:

Not to sound like an idiot, 2 player teams.  We don't have to be in same club, although that would be my preference for me.  We do have to be on same general time zone or playing habits?  And flexibility will be required after the initial rounds.

Can, for example, US players who like to play in the morning, sign up for the Euro division?  Irrelevant to me, but I will get asked.

Did I get all that right?

Tom.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your question, and yes Player's have of the option of choosing the Division that they would like to compete in, for example I am in Florida EST, and my playing Partner is in the UK, 5 hour time difference, but my flexibility is a lot more open, so we will be competing in Division B.

Also, Player's do not have to be in the same Club to compete.

Thanks,

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 8:34 AM

verdexon:

WaLk0fLiFe:

Question: Is this played on the new version or flash?

If you r on flash and your opponent is on PCEA they definitely have an advantage if they have added yardage 2 their Clubs and they set the game up .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level.

Thanks for the update V, this will be a major helping point while setting up.

Thanks,

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 8:35 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Yesterday we have been trying various formats in an alt game (2+2, 3+1, 1+3---PCEA/Flash). Every time we had 2 players on the launcher, we had a crash. 3 players on the launcher, the same. With only one player, it worked fine. As for the question: Yes, apparel is there on alt games (299 drivers, 258 woods etc).

Yiannis, I think Verdexon's post above will help with the setting up the Match, hopefully

Thanks,

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 9:09 AM

TuckerPrestonJr:

I'd like to reserve a spot, and once confirmed, I'll recruit a partner from my club.  Cheers and thanks!

Hi Tucker,

Sign-up's for another couple of Week's, so post on here when you have your partner and what Division the 2 of you will be playing in.

Thanks

RSS