Help › Forums

Prize Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:58 AM (1 replies)
  • pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:40 AM

Howdy all,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but why is South Africa (and most other countries) not eligible to ever win any prizes in various tournaments?

I've been playing for a long time and it's always been like that but never knew why.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:58 AM

pb1711:

Howdy all,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but why is South Africa (and most other countries) not eligible to ever win any prizes in various tournaments?

I've been playing for a long time and it's always been like that but never knew why.

Might have something to do with gaming laws in your country.

FAQ;

How do I know if I am eligible to play in the tournaments?

Sweepstakes: Anyone can play in the sweepstakes, but only players in the following countries are eligible to win prizes: United States, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, and South Korea. Please note that some restrictions apply and not all of these countries are eligible for all sweepstakes tournaments. See individual tournament rules for details.

Skill Contests (Leaderboard): Players in the followig countries are eligible to play skill contest tournaments with real-world prizes: United States, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Norway, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, and Japan. Please note that some restrictions apply and not all of these countries are eligible for all tournaments. See individual tournament rules for details.

RSS